If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 60X60cm DIYthinker Succulents Potted Plant Cactus Pattern Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Round Bathroom Living Room Kitchen Door 60 50Cm Gift
- C Medium C Medium Kennel Fully Removable and Washable Net Red Pet Nest Puppy Bed Autumn and Winter Warm Dog Bed Dog Sofa Bed
- Luxury Cat Supplies Toy for Pet Training Products Rascador para Play for Animals Goods Pets Cat Interactive Toy Fun QQM2253
- Dog Treat Pouch with Bottle Holder Training clicker Collapsible Bowl Build-in Poop Bag Dispenser Dog Training Bag Carries Treats Kibble Toys 3 Ways to Wear
- L LLYU Christmas pet Puppy cat Warm Jumper Knit Sweater Clothes Striped Knitwear (Size L)
- orange Small orange Small Scheppend Dogs Vest Fleece Jacket Pet Winter Warm Coat Dog Sweater Apparel for Cold Weather, orange S
- Red Small and Medium-Sized Dog Pet Nest Kennel Pet Mat Round Star Octagonal House Cat Litter Small Animal Beds (color Red)
- Uniqus PU Leather Peach Wood Texture Four Seasons Truck Steering Wheel Cover, Adaptation Steering Wheel Diameter 41-42 cm(bluee)
- BioBubble Origins Mystery Pirate Ship, Small, Multicolor
- 6 Insect Hotel Construction Kit (Simple Dowel System)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.