If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- GUAISHOU Dog Grooming Clippers, upgraded Version cordless Quiet Pet Hair Usb Rechargeable Clippers Waterproof Titanium Alloy Set For Dogs Cats Pets
- GZDXHN Kennel winter pet tent cat bed cat nest small and medium dog supplies four seasons washable house
- Kennel Removable and Washable Four Seasons Pet Nest Cat Litter Dog House Pet Supplies
- LOHUA Pet Space Capsule Carrier Backpack, Traveler Bubble Backpack, Bubble SoftSide Cat Carrier, Airplane And Car Travel Dog Carriers
- OCS.tec THERMOSTAT DIMM TIMER CKLOCK ALARM AQUARIUM TERRARIUM EXTERNAL DISPLAY TXC
- Pet Tek DPK86111 Dream Crate Professional Series 100 Dog Crate Pan Mesh Floor, Black
- Purple MPet Dog Spring and Autumn Plaid Jacket, Small and Medium Pet Hooded Clothes, (color Red, Size L)
- A M A M Pet Bed Dog Cat Bed Four Seasons Soft Warm Removable Washable Scratch Proof For Small And Medium Pet (color A, Size M)
- Company Of Animals CLIX Dog Car Harness SM, 21 to 25-1 2-Inch Girth
- 5x7ft White Backdrop Pineapple Fruit Photography Background Product Display Video Studio Cartoon Shooting Photo Props PHMOJEN LXPH001
- 42\ your-fantasia Deer Portra on African Ethno Pattern Pet Bed Dog Bed Pet Pad 42 x 26 inches
- DIYthinker Welcome to Japan Japanese Style Sushi Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Leopard 32x37x37cm Leopard 32x37x37cm YangMi pet Bed- Kennel Cat Litter House House Washable Closed Teddy Pet House Small Dog Dog Supplies Winter Warm (color Leopard, Size 32x37x37cm)
- Penn-Plax Ice Castle by Penn-Plax
- pink powder L (75X18CM) pink powder L (75X18CM) Hongyan Pet Beds Explosion Models Simple Round Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal Washable Cat Litter Kennel A+ (color pink powder, Size L (75X18CM))
- William Hunter Oster Kit Pink
- 2 Pet Rolling Carrier Dog Transport Handbag Outgoing Portable Cat Bag Suitable for 8KG
- Applaws Tuna Fillet Canned Cat Food 5.5Oz (24 In Case)
- 24 inch Black Chevron Sherpa Bagel Dog Bed
- Dog Seat Cover, Waterproof Dog Car Seat Covers, Car Boot Predector Nonslip ScratchProof Universal Fit All Cars
- Genuine Dog Gear Ultimate Jackpot Tug Toy, 28 inches, Assorted
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.