If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Brown Portable Pet Stair Durable Pet Sofa Bed Ladder for Dogs and Cats Washable Shatter-Resistant Sofa Climbing Ladder (color Brown)
- JUNIOR 18M 2PK Chuckit Dog Ball Launcher, Junior 18M 2PK
- No Door Medium No Door Medium ATR Removable wooden box for pets, for pets has a home, red pine (multi-style and multi-size optional) (color no door, size medium)
- Red 50M Red 50M CAOBOO 10M 15M 20M 30M 50M Adjustable Training Leash for Dogs Pets Puppy Nylon Long Rope Dog Strap Lead Leash Dog Harness Pet Supplies Red 50M
- Tuyuet Auto Transponder Key Shell Fit for Fiat Punto Stilo Uncut Blade GT15R Car Key Case with Logo
- bluee thin no bag MT Products 6.5 Inch Pet Scissors Curved Dog Grooming Scissors Shear Haircutting Grooming Tool Hair Clipper Tijeras Peluqueria Professional gold Curved No Bag
- CHAMPION EURO DELUXE PLUS HAT BLACK 54
- bluee XLTechKewl Phase Change Cooling Dog Coat, Small Medium, Khaki
- Dog Cat Slow to Eat Feeder AntiObese Pet Bowl Green Plastic Feeder Dog Bowl to Help Digestion AntiMite Bowl (2 Pieces),bluee
- Four Seasons Dog Bed Lounge Short Plush Cat Bed SofaStyle Couch Pet Bed Pet Products for Small, Medium and Large Breed Dogs and Cats Removable Cover (Size 70 x 50 x 21cm(Brown))
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.