If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Grriggles Wild Heart Elephant Pet Toy
- GZDXHN Dog House Cat Nest Four Seasons Universal Whale House Pet House Small Dog Yurt Kennel C
- Kennel Pet Sleeping Blanket Small Dog Medium Dog Round Cat Bed Summer Washable Dual Use Kennel(Size M),Pink
- LMtt Video Doorbell, Waterproof Wifi Doorbell with Camera, 7 inch wired video doorbell wireless WIFI mobile phone remote photo recording unlock password swipe
- Obzk Canvas Cat Bed Four Seasons Universal Soft And Comfortable Round Kennel Cat Puppy Sleeping Pad,Black and white,L
- Pet Supplies White Drinking Fountains cat Drinking Water Bowl Drinking Bowl,bluee,M
- QQW All for Portable Travel Bag for Puppy Cats and Small Pets Airline Approved (color White, Size L)
- B Medium B Medium Weiwei Kennel Pet Supplies Pet nest Tediginmau Dog Bed Dog Cushion cat Nest
- KESS InHouse Angie Turner Fall Barn Top orange Photgraphy Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- Cloud White With Pewter Trim Large Cloud White With Pewter Trim Large Avalon Paw Series Pet Urn (Large, Cloud White With Pewter Trim)
- 110V 220VLarge Dual Gauge CO2 Regulatorwith bubble counter & Solenoid M22, W21.8, CGA320, G5 8 dici, 110V
- KESS InHouse Ebi Emporium Swept Away II Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
- E Small size E Small size KTYX Pet Backpack Portable Backpack Cat Shoulder Breathable Bag Pet Travel Backpack Pet supplies (color E, Size Small size)
- Pet Online Small and Medium Parred Toy Stroller Photography Props Rattan Ball Toy car
- S504020cm North cool Pet Kennel Cat Litter Teddy Kennel Dog Supplies Dog Mats Removable Washable Corn Nest L-Recommended 20 Kg (Size S5040 20cm)
- X-Large Noddy & Sweets Handmade Dog Collar with Charm [Gypsy Caravan Pink] X-Large
- Bosch 0986480440 Brake Master Cylinder
- Auburn Leathercrafters Rolled Dog Collar Purple 22
- 2OZ Malt Hairbal Relief by Sergeants Pet Care Prod
- Dog Ring Toy Frisbee Throwing Ball, EVA Rubber Chewing Ball Teeth Clean Outdoor Sports NonToxic Molar Stick Eva Suitable for Medium and Large Dogs Training,greenring+yellowball
- Generic Noise Pet Heater Heater L Hair Dryer Dog Cat Pet Blaster Heater Hair Grooming Lowest Noise Pet Heater Dog Cat Pet
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.