If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Plastic Egg Shape Small Hamster Mice Mouse Pet House Room 2pcs bluee Yellow
- SU-2000-1 Boyu Pond Filter Pump, 5000 Litre
- The Dog Squad Women's Doxie Tank Top, X-Large
- bluee YZONG Light Weight Pet Stroller,Dogs Cats Jogger Cart,Folds Down to a Large Hand Bag Size,Folding Puppy Kitten Carrier Perfect Pet Travel,Red
- Blackcatclaw Dog car seat Covers, SUV Cargo Liner for Fold Down Seats 60 40 Split and armrest PassThrough Compatible, pet car seat Cover predecto,Blackcatclaw
- Dog Brushing Stick, Interactive Nontoxic Bite Resistant Rubber, Dental Hygiene Tooth Brushes for Small to Medium Dogs, Pets Oral Care (2 Pack)
- FOMATE QuickFit Dog Muzzle Lead Collar with Adjustable Sections, Quick Release Strap, and High Visibility Safety Reflective Stripes (Large, Reflective pink Red)
- HUIFEI Small Dog Thicker Bib Puppy Dog Clothes Than Xiong Bomei Puppies Pet Autumn Warm Winter FourLegged Clothes Thicker Bib color Green, Size L (Weight 45 kg)
- KESS InHouse Dawid Roc Vintage Flower Pattern 3 Green Abstract Dog Place Mat, 13 x 18
- Magnet & Steel 18 Month 2016 Wall Calendar, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (7236)
- Parisian Corset Harness by The Dog Squad, Black, XS 10in12in
- Hammered Stainless Steel & Copper Top Treat Jar 16oz-
- 3800 Drrie Submersible Water Pump for Pond, Aquarium, Fish Tank Fountain Water Pump Hydroponics with,Rocks, Lakes, and Water Recycling,CTP5800 [Energy Class A],3800
- Pet stairs 4 Steps Waterproof Removable Dog Climbing Ladder Cat Mat Nonslip (Size 80x40x40cm)
- Red WHZWH Pet Rolling Carrier Backpack,Comfortable Dog Cat Pet Carrier Backpack 2 In 1 Both a trolley case and a backpack Skylight ventilation,camouflage
- Maltese Candy Cane Ornament by Conversation Concepts
- Luca For Dogs Orthopedic Rectangle Dog Bed w Easy-Wash Cover, Medium 34 x26 x5 , Chocolate Plush Corduroy
- ALL WEATHER GREY PLASTIC DECKING, GARDEN LANDSCAPING, TERRACE, PATIO PK OF 18
- Bowsers Tufted Cushion, X-Large, Pebble
- Petio (Petio) Also Dress up to Enjoy a Whole Washable Bed SS
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.