If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Capacity: 15 kg for pets
Unit weight 3.5 kg
Name: Pet Trolley Case
Size: 42*23*43cm, total height 88CM
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 6 MRSLIU Ultrasonic Mosquito RepellentEletronic Pest Repellent Indoor Plug-In Odorless Non-Toxic Odents,6
- 1Pc Double Outlets Ultra Silent High Energy Efficient Rechargeable Battery Aquarium Filter Fishing Tank Oxygen Air Bubbles Pump_48 White S
- Fruitables Turkey and Sweet Potato Dog Treats, 5-Ounce
- 2 Steps Stairs for Dogs, Pet Wooden Ramp Ladder, Lightweight Pet House for Puppy, Dog, Cat
- 1Pc Silicone Aquarium Artificial Suction Cup Leafy Sea Dragon Style Aquascaping Purple
- Orvis Sunbrella Indoor Outdoor Comfortfill Platform Dog Bed Small Dogs Up To 18 Kg, Charcoal Stripe
- Red XL Red XL InnoPet Christmas Dog Hoodie Costume, Small Dog Clothes Santa Claus Costume Outfits Sweater Dog Coat Warm Sweatshirt Winter Jacket Dog Apparel for Cold Weather
- Two-sided brown L Two-sided brown L Hongyan Pet Beds Linen Removable Kennel Cat Litter Pet Nest Multi-face Back Cushion A+ (color Two-sided brown, Size L)
- BROWN LargeCowhide DoubleHead Traction Rope One for Two Dog Rope Small and Medium Pet Supplies Dog Chain (color Brown, Size L)
- Big Miracliy Aquarium Decorations Castle, Aquarium Ornament Super Castle,10 (BigBrown roof)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.