If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- BuckleDown DCWDS001WL DSA Minion Dave Face CLOSE Dog Collar, WIDELarge 1832
- Aroma Paws Eucalyptus Peppermint Candle, 12 oz
- Aquarium Décor Plastic Plants (Flowering Lace, 12 inch)
- DIY Combined Track cat Toy Set cat Turntable pet Supplies Educational Toys A
- Fish Bowl Creative Transparent Glass With Clawed Round Fish Tank30cm
- HOSHT Dog Car Seat Covers SUV Truck Hammock,Large Size Universal Duty Scratch Proof Nonslip Durable Soft (color Camouflage color)
- KESS InHouse Mat Miller Journeying Spirit (Ermine) Magenta Fantasy Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- Messy Mutts Loft Flat Dog Bed with EVERFRESH Probiotic Technology for Natural, NonToxic Odor Control, Large
- Pet Bag Out Backpack College Sail Bag Breathable Cat Dog (Green) Long 36 Width 21 Height 41
- Pet house kennel Small dog Medium dog Pet mat Pet bed pet nest Soft comfortable Four seasons available Double sided Available (color B, Size 53 38 10)
- QQW Pet Hard Cover Collapsible Cat Carrier Pet Travel Kennel with TopLoad & Foldable Feature for Cats, Small Dogs Puppies & Rabbits (color Green)
- Dogline Unimax Multi-Purpose Vest Harness for Dogs and 2 Removable Guard Dog Patches, Large, Green
- Brown fits for 20 inch dog's neck size Brown fits for 20 inch dog's neck size 20 inch Brown Fantastic Studded Leather Dog Collar with Brass Plated Pyramids and Old Bronze-Like Studs 'Regal Heritage' 1 1 2 inch wide
- 40gm 1.4oz Nekton-MSA High-Grade Mineral Supplement for Pets 40gm
- B XXXL B XXXL Reflective Clothing Waterproof Clothing Traffic Reflective Clothing Fluorescent Yellow Outdoor Reflective Raincoat Set Safety Vest (color B, Size XXXL)
- 1 SX-ZZJ %Dog House Cat Litter Warm Kennel Small Pet Bed Pet Mat Washable Dog Mat Pet Supplies-X841 Pet Supplies (color 1)
- 4kg Royal Canin Giant Starter Mother and Babydog 4 kg
- Pet Cat Dog Lightweight Capsule Astronaut Backpack Portable Double Shoulder Rucksack Breathable Head Out Design, Outdoor Travelling Lightweight Handbag
- Rae Dunn Magenta Ceramic Large Pet Food Bowl Cat Dog Dish Savor Cream Turquoise
- Uniqus 500 PCS 4mm300mm Nylon Cable Ties
- B SN Pet Cremation Urn Cat Dog Ashes， Seal Moisture Proof Handmade Ceramics Cremation Funeral Coffin (color B)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.