If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pink Zhhmeiruian Hamster Cage Two Storey Small Pet Cage With Ladder
- Standard Packaging Garmin T5 GPS Dog Collar
- Tasty Bone Trio Bone, Large, Beef
- BTPDIAN Cat Litter Winter cat Litter cat Bed cat Litter pet Bed Breathable pet nest (color White)
- Anima Cotton Wool Blend Red Zip Up Sweater, Grey Knit Cuffs, Large
- C 95×76×15cmExtra Large Dog Bed,Washable highGrade Crystal Super Soft Plush,Super Soft & Durable Pet Supplies,A,85×66×15cm
- Dog Bed Cat Bed Car Pet Nest Dog Bed Cat Litter Congreenible Mercedes Small Dog Bed Pet Bed (color Pink)
- Fab Labs Large Dog Bed
- HeiPlaine Pet Sofa Indoor Outdoor Pet House Solid Wood Kennel Villa Animal Housing Upscale Cat Nest Fossa Waterproof (color Pink, Size Medium)
- KESS InHouse Ebi Emporium Floral Fiesta Pink Plum Watercolor Painting Pet Bowl, 7
- MAL Kennel washable cat litter pet Waterloo small dogs dog kennel cat litter yurt winter seasons (Size M)
- PAWCY 6200 Doggy Lazy Raft, Large
- 30 by 40\ Kess InHouse Beth Engel Lucky One Floral Photography Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
- 16\ Mirage Pet Products Two Row Aurora Borealis Jeweled Leather Purple Dog Collar, 16
- Pet Supplies hyx Triangular Cat Kennel Warm Thicken Mongolian Yurt Pet Dogs Cats House Size M, 40×40×30cm (color Grey)
- Remote Dog Training Collar 500m for 2 Dogs, Rechargeable&Waterproof Pet Trainer with Static Electricity Vibration Sound, No Shock Dog Training Collar Anti Bark Dogs. (color Black)
- Medium Dog Bed Self-Warming Pet Bed for Small Medium Dog Cat Plush Rectangle Nest Puppy Sleeping Bag Cushion
- C&S Products CS608 Sweet Corn Squirrelog 2 Unit Pack Squirrel Snack
- DIYthinker Halloween Insect Spider Cobweb Illustration Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Leather Bredhers 174DSM-BU Two-Ply Latigo Roading Dog Harness, Medium, Burgundy
- PET TOY HOME dog Training Toy Ball Does Not Hurt Teeth, Teeth, Star, Magic Bubble Ball Fb (With Rope) Yellow Standard Number
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.