If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pink XX-Large Pink XX-Large HONGNA Autumn and winter wear thick warm Teddy small dog clothes, camouflage print pet four-legged clothes,Pink,XXL
- Standard + narrow cutter head Dog Grooming Clippers Pet Grooming Hair Clippers, Cordless Hair Clippers Low Noise Rechargeable for Cats and Dogs, Etc. (red + Black) Standard Configuration + Narrow Cutter Head
- TangFeii Portable pet Picker pet Cleaning Supplies cat and Dog Pick up
- Best Dog Care Gift Basket Package Box Set
- BiuTeFang Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Kennel Polar Velvet Pet Cushion Pet Mat
- Claudia's Canine Gourmet Christmas Dog Treat Gift Box (Max's Holiday Munch)
- Dog Bed Pet Crate Kennel Pad with Removable Cover for Cleaning, Warm, No Ball for Medium Dogs Or Cats
- FELICIOO Detachable Dog Kennel Mat Dog Bed Pet Sleeping Mat (color bluee camouflage, Size L)
- Highpower Pet Grooming Hair Dryer Small Medium and Large Dog Dog Blowing Hair Bath Dryer Cat Intelligent Constant Temperature (red,Black) (color BLACK)
- Kess InHouse Catherine Holcombe Emerald World Vintage Map Dog Bed, 50 by 60Inch
- LYYL006 Pet nest cat kennel four seasons universal pet nest, cute tent shape comfortable pet nest
- Outdoor pet cat and Dog Breathable Vest Traction Rope Korean Plaid Dress Dress Dog cat Universal Adjustable,blueesquare,M
- Large Lightweight Portable Dog Bed, Durable Non-Skid Removable Cover Cat Pet Nest Washable Kennel Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal,L
- Camouflage M Camouflage M ZHAO ZHANQIANG Winter warm cat sleeping bag, four seasons universal, cat house, cat house, small dog, kennel pet supplies (color Camouflage, Size M)
- PETMAKER 2Inch Orthopedic Foam Pet Bed, Jumbo, Suede Camel
- ROZKITCH Pink Heart Casual Soft Dog Jumpsuit for Dog Coat Dog Hoodie Cozy Fashion Pet Coat Dog Clothes Medium Outfit Sweatshirt Clothes
- Medium 17'' 21'' PRORIDER Rhinestone Dog Puppy Collar Crystal Western Cow Leather 6026
- Black Kappzaum mit Gebißverschnallung, Leder, black, full
- EUKANUBA Breed Specific Adult Boxer Dog Food 30 Pounds
- H.ZHOU Dogs and Cats Bed Liners & Mats Summer Non-sticky Cat Nest Four Seasons Cat Mat Cat House Cat Bed Kennel Medium Small Dog Teddy Pet Supplies Size L
- Pink 0 ℃ Outdoor Canvas Bag Astronaut Pet Cat Dog Puppy Carrier Travel Bag Space Capsule Backpack Breathable
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.