If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- GREEN ZAQ Cottage Greenhouse 3 Tier Mini Green House With Heavy Duty Cover, 143×73×195cm (color Clear)
- Guyuexuan Little Dog Dog Clothes Large Dog with Autumn and Winter Warm Dog Vest golden Hair Satsuma Husky Big Dog bluee Letter Sportswear 20 Fashion (color Red Stripes, Size 20 )
- Kaxima Pet Carrier Backpack Breathable car cushion Waterproof Dog mat bag
- Live Aquarium Plants Mix 1
- Nutrience Subzero Canadian Pacific Dog Food (11lb)
- Pet stairs Pet Gear Removable, 3Step For Cats Dogs, Portable Lightweight, Sturdy
- Quick shopping Vintage Bridge Design Resin Decoration Ornament for Aquarium
- KESS InHouse Fimbis California Multicolor Teal Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- color11 90\ color11 90\ homehot Blanket Storage Cat,Black Kittens Pets Paws 90 x70 ,Blankets for Baby
- Green Small Green Small Pet Cooling Pad Dog Cooling Mat Ice Gel Pad, Ice Silk Pet Pad for Dogs and Cats in Hot Summer Heat Relief, Non-Toxic, Waterproof,Green,S
- Grey Plaid 14 Grey Plaid 14 Weatherbeeta Parka 1200D Dog Coat Grey Plaid 14
- Bonka Bird Toys 1640 ABC Gear Bird Toy Parred cage Toys Cages Foraging African Grey Amazon.
- G BLWX Dog Toy Bite-Resistant Large Dog Puppies Molar Teeth Clean Latex Pig Vocal golden Hair Supplies Teddy Pet Toys pet Toy (color G)
- Pet Bowl Dog Flat Face Cat Bowls Cat Food Feeder Rice Feeding Bowl Cat Accessories
- Ruby Reef Kick-Ick & Rally Combo Pack 32 oz. Each
- WWW.GEMIMARKET.IT GB ELECTRIC FENCE WIRE orange STRING 2000 mt 2,2 mm² GEMI
- Cazo Dog Bed Maxy Outdoor Pet Bed Range Water & Abrasion Resistant Memory Foam Filled (120 x 95 x 26cm) Xlarge Jet Black
- Airline Approved Portable Pet Carrier Tote Bag, SoftSide Travel Handbag Shoulder Bag for Pets Cat and Dog bluee M
- Cookisn Portable Pet Dog Cat House Foldable Pet Supplies Travel House Plush Cloth Kennel for Universal Pet Mat Dog Cat Bed Sofa 3 Size D 45X35X35cm
- Doggles Cat Toy, Snake Giraffe
- gold Fashion 10pcs Mermaid Makeup Brush Suit Pretty (color gold)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.