If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dean & Tyler 21 to 26Inch Cats Rock Fun Pet Harness with Padded Reflective Chest Straps, XSmall, orange Black
- Enerhu Pet Bed Detachable Dog Lounge Comfortable Pet Sofa with Pillow Coffee S
- Fab Dog Wool Plaid Shearling Dog Jacket, Camel, 12 Length
- HeiPlaine Pet Sofa Indoor Outdoor Doghouse Pet Supplies Double Use Cat Nest Warm Kennel Cotton Nest Waterproof Removable And Washable (Size XSmall)
- Kess InHouse Danny Ivan Soccer Headshot Teal Red Dog Blanket, 40 by 30Inch
- Liyanan Pet Out Water Bottle, Portable Folding Bowl Dog Bowl, Outdoor Drinking Water Cup, Send Folding Bowl Dual Chambered Hydration Bottle And Snack Container with Collapsible Pet Cup,red
- orange L 2.5×134cm HSDDA Dog Outdoor Leash Dog leash rope pet multifunction reflective nylon traction rope with nonslip handle, bluee, L 2.5×134cm Walking Leash (color orange L 2.5×134cm)
- Pet urn Simple Handmade Ceramic Seal Cremation Funeral Memorial Medium Dog Storage Tank BrownB
- A L 7056 A L 7056 Gwanna Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Waterproof Pet Supplies Dog large cushion rectangular outdoor pet Waterproof Cloth Soft Pad for Pets Sleeping (color A, Size L 70 56)
- Black Small Black Small Reflective Pet Predective Knee Pads Dog Leg Knee Joint Support Dog Surgical Wound Sheath,Black,S
- Roleadro LED Aquarium Light 165W Dimmable Full Spectrum Coral Reef Grow Lamp for Freshwater Saltwater Fish Tank
- Buckle-Down DLS-W34283 Leash Splitter-Plaid X4 Fluorescent oranges Pinks Yellow, 1 W-30 L
- Medical Cat Recovery Suit Clothes Pet Anti-bite E Collar Alternative Cotton Cat Shirt After Surgery Wounds,S
- Green M green M Jim Hugh Dog Harness Small Medium Vest Sparkling Genuine Leather Pet Harness Reflective Breathable Mesh Chest Straps Pet Products
- Emptybox DINGG Reptile Box, Solid Wood,No Assembly Required 60 46 43cm,emptybox
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.