If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Green XXL Striped Dark bluee Cat, Dog House, Suede Backrest Pet House, Four Large, Medium And Small Dog Houses,bluee Xxl
- Guyuexuan Angel Star，Pet Urn,Cremation Urns for Pets，Functional Urn，Ceramic Sealed，Moisture Proof，Keepsake Box for Dogs and Cats The Latest Style, MultiFunction (color Red)
- Kaxima Pet Bed for Pet Litter Mat Dog Bed Washable Canvas Kennel
- Liusihangxiao Pet Bed Removable Dog Cotton Bed Warm Deluxe Dog Bed Fashionable,Cool black,M
- Nutri Source Grain Free Heartland Select
- Pet Stairs High Bed 3 Step Dog Stair, High Sofa Medium Pet Stair Ladder, Maximum Load Capacity 15 Kg
- Purina Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals Grain Free Pate Tender Beef Recipe Adult Wet Cat Food (12) 3 oz. Cans
- Dixinla Pet Bed Wear and Tear bite pet nest Cushion Dog Bed cat Litter Pet Supplies 40 55 18
- DIYthinker Fierce Black Skeleton Chat Emoji Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- FurHaven Pet Dog Bed Deluxe Memory Foam Polycanvas Indoor Outdoor Mattress Pet Bed for Dogs & Cats, Striped Espresso, Medium
- Brown Tween 8\ Brown Tween 8\ Aspen Creative 31033 Transitional Hardback Drum (Cylinder) Shape Spider Construction Lamp Shade in Off-White, 8 Wide (8 x 8 x 11 )
- 32-Inch Midwest Homes for Pets Skudo Plastic Carrier, 32'
- Dean and Tyler DRUM ROLL , Leather Dog Collar with Hammered Brass Plated Plates Brown Size 18-Inch by 1-1 2-Inch Fits Neck 16-Inch to 20-Inch
- Pet Dog Strap, Medium and Large Dog Comfort Training Pet Dog Strap Adjustable Reflective Comfort Control Training Walking
- S GWM Kennels Dog Pet Cooling Mat，Cooler Cushion bluee Gel Mat Bed Pad Comfort Dog Pet Cooler Mats for Summer (Size S)
- XL OBNZ Inflatable Collar for Dogs and Cats, Adjustable Soft Pet Recovery Pet Collar (XL)
- Cat Dog Ashes Pet Urns，Ceramics Coffin Box Funeral Hand Made Seal Moisture Proof（13.5cm White） (color C)
- Breathable lever Out Pet Bag (bluee For 13Kg Cats And Dogs Other Pets)
- BiOrb Life 15L Black Tropical Aquarium with MCR LED Lighting and Heat Pack
- Dog Food Bowl Double Bowl Small and Medium Pet Food Bowl Puppies Cat Dog Feeder NonSlip AntiFall Bowl (color RED, Size 38 21 5cm)
- Fun Area Small Pet Home Offers Multiple Levels Of Living Space Suitable For Hamsters, Gerbils And Mice
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.