If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- JINYIDIAN Pet Bag Cat And Dog Out Shoulder Carrying Bag,Large Canvas Khaki Black Circle,Large Canvas Four-Piece Set
- Large Reptile Mesh Hammock Reduces Stress Level of Lizards and Chameleon,Outlet for Interesting Activities for Amphibian,L
- East Side Collection Polyester Holiday Shimmer Dog Dress, XX-Small, Green
- Dark bluee Medium Dark bluee Medium Red Dingo Stainless Steel with Enamel Pet I.D. Tag Paw Print (dark bluee, medium)
- Hc0754b CP & YR Tumbler Shaped Training Toy Pet Food Dispenser, Size Small ( SKU Hc0754b )
- Oster A5 Twin speed Dog Grooming Clipper with size 10 & 7F blades
- Red XL Red XL Pet Soft Playpen Dog Cat Puppy Play Large Round Crate Cage Tent Portable 2 Size (XL, Red)
- Wahl Professional Animal Figura Lithium Ion (Burgundy) Clipper Kit with a BONUS 4 oz.Clipper Oil
- 705419 Pet house kennel Small dog Medium dog Large dog Washable pet nest Pet bed Pet mat Soft comfortable Keep warm Four seasons available (Size 70 54 19)
- 10x1 m Tidyard Euro Fence Set with Ground Spikes Garden Mesh Fence Panel Set Security Fencing Steel Wire Patio Barrier Animal Edge 10x0.8 m Steel Grey
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.