If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pink XS Pink XS Alfie Pet Alex Diva Ruffle Harness and Leash Set color Pink, Size XS
- Stainless Steel 8 Way Outlet Water Air Flow Control Valve for Aquarium Fish Tank
- Aspen Pet Products Petmate Snakeskin Collar, Snakeskin Teal, 1 x 1826
- BEDS Dogs Furniture Rectangular brown corn velvet nesting dog hole pet cat and dog (Size 70cm)
- CHONGWUCX Positive and negative dog kennel cat nest
- Dog Clippers Cat Shaver,Pet Clipper Kit With Scissor, Combs For Dog Cat Small Animal, Low Noise & Suitable For Dogs, Cats And Other Pets (gold)
- FJH Dog Strap Bag Shoulder Chest Pet Backpack Out Portable Cat Backpack
- HR Vintage Shell Style Portable Collapsible Pet House Cat Dog Bed 3 color 2 Size Optional Bed House Puppy Dog Windproof Warm (color B, Size L)
- Kensington KPP Roustabout Garment Chap Bag
- LovoIn LED Dog Leash, USB Rechargable, 4 Feet, Super Bright, Double Fiber Optics LED Rings, Weather Resistance, 3 Flashing Modes, 5 colors (colorful)
- OmniPet 6019BK29 Spiked and Studded Latigo Leather Pet Collar, 2 X 29 , Black
- MagiDeal Clear Cover Travel Pet Bird Parred Cage Carrier with 1 Set Perch Cup & Car Key Holder
- Large Bird Toy Parred Bird Stand Frame Bite Climb colord Wood Block Toy Bird Cage Decoration Accessories Macaw
- Pet Studio ZW680 07 20 Polka Dot Whimsical Ceramic Dishes for Dog and Cat FoodPeriwinkle Prince, 7 D, 48Ounce
- Reflective & NonSlip Round Dog Leash Nylon & Rubber & Reflective Strip Weaving with Heavy Metal Hook and Padded Handle orange(3 5 4.7 inch)
- FXQIN Pet Playpen, Small Animal Cage Portable Metal Wire Yard Fence for Cats, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits Kennel Crate Fence Tent,Pink
- Buckle-Down Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar Up Carl on Porch Flying House Balloons
- bluee-XL ADFHGFJ Removable bluee Pet Bed provides pets with rest in of cushions suitable for four seasons
- AosyGFR 7.0 Inch gold Plated Pet Scissors Set Stainless Steel Straight Cut Curved Cut Comb Set
- Pink 44X34X46cm Pink 44X34X46cm HUAyue Pet Dual Wheel Bivalent Trolley Bag Portable Pet Bag Dog Bag Pet Out Backpack Bag (color Pink, Size 44X34X46cm)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.