If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Green FITIN Pet Nest Cat Dog Cave Bed Sheep Cat Litter Mat Pet Breathable Warm Cat House Cat Sleeping Bag,Green
- Jones Natural Chews 714 5 7 in. Lamb Shank Bone Dog Treat
- Juwel Aquarium 50113 SBX Rio 180, black
- Lifegard Aquatics 18 High Output UltraSlim Marine LED Light
- New Pet Car Seat Belt Car Dog Safety Belt Cat Traction Safety Rope (color White)
- Pet pad, Large Capacity Full Absorption Dog pad, Suitable for cat and Dog Paper pad, Large and Small pet Diaper, Absorbent Thickened Dog Toilet pad (Size S)
- Puppy Cake Puppy Scoops Ice Cream Mix Maple Bacon (3 Pack)
- A 38cm A 38cm Daeou Pet mat Cotton Kennel Round Dog Bed pet Bed
- Homesity HC-008 Light Weight Economical Cat Tree Furniture
- CARBE kennelLong Plush Super Soft Pet Bed Kennel Dog Round Winter Warm Sleeping Bag Puppy Cushion Mat Portable Supplies
- (10 Pack) Tetra TetraPond Holiday Food 98g
- Black Space Pet Cabin Pack, Portable Cat Dog Cage Backpack, Space Breathable Carrier
- Black GWM Pet Large Trolley Four-wheeled Pet Car, Travel Portable Dog Bag Cat Bag 2 colors Optional (color BLACK)
- orange XS orange XS NACOCO Pet Waterproof Jacket Dog Coat Pet Coat Reflective Jacket Functional Outdoor Coat(orange,XS)
- Red Small Red Small Transparent Pet Carrier, for Puppies, Collapsible Breathable,Red,S
- Weiwei Detachable cat climbing frame Oxford cat tree cat Nest cat Jumping 41cm 41cm 61cm
- Cat tree Activity Center large multilayer cat climbing platform jumping toyBrown(60 49 114cm)
- Closed Cat Nest, Warm Indoor Cat Bed House Cozy Kennel Dog Bed Triangle Cat Hammock Pet Tent Pet Cave for Puppy and Cat
- Corrugated Paper cat Toy, cat Litter wearResistant ScratchResistant Corrugated Paper Creative cat Scratch Board
- Dogmatic CatZip Chase Toy Mouse Version (colors may vary)
- GOUWO Cat Dog Bed Pet Mat Kennel Cat Litter Hamster Size Dog Four Seasons Universal 3 color Optional ( color BLACK , Size M 76568cm )
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.