If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- BiuTeFang Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Plush Pet Mat Square dog cat pet nest, 60x45x15cm
- Audubon NACLBAF16 Clear Squirrel Baffle, 16Inch
- 1 LDSADDSD Pet Dog Leashes Durable outdoor walking The Dog Chain Rope fFor Small Medium And Large Dogs Pet Supplies (color 4 , Size M)
- Deep bluee Professional ADB80092 Staghorn Coral for Aquarium, 13.5 by 4.5 by 9.5Inch by TopDawg Pet Supply
- Feline Fresh Naturals Pine Cat Litter, 20 lbs
- Hill's Prescription Diet c d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Canned Cat Food 24 2.9 oz
- KESS InHouse Heidi Jennings Cubes For Days Neutral White Pet Bowl Placemat for Dog and Cat Feeding Mat, 24 by 15Inch
- Marshall Ferret Litter, 18Pound Bag
- Penn Plax Cascade Breeze Deep Sea Air Pump Airline Hose Tubing Airhose 3 Feet
- Pet Nest Kennel Small Medium Dog golden Retriever Cat Litter Pet Nest Teddy Kennel
- RAC Top Loading Pet Carrier Medium.
- 30\ Round Genuine Rolled Leather Choke Dog Collar bluee (30 Long)
- Big Paisley Medium Big Paisley Medium Native Pup Flower Dog Collar Paisley Dog Collar (Medium, Big Paisley)
- Black Medium Black Medium Black Bow Tie Dog Collar Canvas 14-20 Neck by Midlee (Medium, Black)
- CHEN. Pet bed-oval egg bed cat house cat tent cat house cat bed four seasons universal pet supplies,bluee,S
- Mark Todd Half Rubber Reins Full Size Havana
- Heather Green Medium Heather Green Medium Carolina Pet Company Pendleton Yakima Camp Heather Green Dog Coat Medium
- orange M orange M CollarDirect Nylon Dog Leash 5ft for Daily Outdoor Walking Running Training Heavy Duty Reflective Pet Leashes for Large, Medium & Small Dogs (M, orange)
- Red One Size Red One Size Yanbyn Dogs Booster Car Seats Collapsible Portable Travel Pets Car Seat Carrier with Leash and Safety Belt Red
- Water Feeder Dish Plastic Double Non-Slip Pet Bowl for Dogs Puppy Cats Food Water Feeder Pets Feeding Dishes Dog Bowls Pet Feeding Supplies Type 2
- Clear 5x6MYANZHEN Tarpaulin 100% Waterproof Cool Down With Metal Hole UV Blocking Dustproof Greenhouse Garage Plastic Film, 23 Size (color Clear, Size 5x6M)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.