If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- GOYOO Hand Shoulder Out Carrying Case Cat Mat Dog Bag Travel Foldable Breathable Pet Rabbit Backpack,L
- Jinxiaobei Pet Bag,Pet Backpack.Pet Spacebag.Pet Dog Cat Backpack.Cat And Dog Carrier Bags.Portable Pet Supplies Puppy Carrier Bag.Pet Spacebag.
- Large Pets Large Raised Dog Bed, Elevated Bed(Black),L
- LIGYM Warm candy color pet nest, sofa bed(Oxford cloth)
- Nkuku Terrarium House Glass 23cm x 15.5cm by Parlane International
- Pet Replacement Dog Bed Cover Reversible Washable Kennel Mat Cozy Warm Nest Bed Cover Soft Warm Cushion Cover for Dog Cats,Cotton Red,91X74Cm
- PUPTECK No Pull Dog Harness Adjustable Basic Nylon Step in Puppy Vest Outdoor Walking Chest Girth 23.8 31.7 Large
- 6Ft. Long 1.0 Inches wide Regular Buckle-Down Marvel Universe Dead Pool Action Poses Stacked Dog Leash, 6'
- C TIKEN Cat Tree Kitten Climb Post Sisal Toy Activity Centre Cozy Pet Deluxe Multi Level Cat Climbing Frame,C
- DSAQAO Square dog bed, Portable Pet supplies Pillow nest mat Pet basket Pet nest Dog bed-pink Large
- 80 30cm POPETPOP 80 30CM Foldable Dog Paddling Pool Pet Puppy Swimming Bathing Tub
- Dean & Tyler Works Medical Alert Dog Pet Harness, XX-Small, Fits Girth Size 18 to 21-Inch, orange Black
- Aquavitro 28672 45 176 Forceps
- orange Small orange Small DogHelios 'Neo-Indestructible' Embroidered Thick Durable Pet Dog Leash and Collar, Small, orange
- Red Simple Imitation Wood Grain cat Scratch Board, cat Bed, cat Claw, cat Toy, cat Supplies (Two color Choice) (color Red)
- Weco Wecorama Serengeti Wicked Tiered Dish Show Ornament
- bluee Pet Bed Washable Multicolor Dog Dog Pet Cage Plastic PVC (color bluee)
- BUNNY BUSINESS Heavy Duty Puppy Play Pen Rabbit Enclosure 8 Panels, Small, Gunmetal Grey
- CPC Luxury Pillow Medium Top Mattress Pet Bed, Caramel
- Domkim Wood Pyramid Cat Bed Cave with Scratch Pad, Soft Cat Beds, Fully Collapsible Cat House Caves Condo Tunnel Bed for Small Cats and Kittens (Small, Brown)
- Grazing Muzzle Halter Pony
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.