If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pink M(8 kg inside pet) Pink M(8 kg inside pet) Thicken All Removable And Washable Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal Small Cashmere Cat Kennel Bed Sofa Villa Warm 4 color Optional MUMUJIN (color Pink, Size M(8 kg inside pet))
- Small Three Dolphins All Over Juniors V-Neck Dress
- Zippy Faux Leather Sofa Pet Dog Bed Extra Large Brown & Brown Jumbo Cord
- Beige Size 3 115cm x 115cmDog Doza Round Waterproof 100% Memory Foam Crumb Orthopaedic Beds (Size 2100cm x 100cm, Brown)
- BEITAI Cat Litter Box Foldable Cat Bedpans Waterproof Cat Litter Carrier Kitten Toilet Training Bedpan Outdoor Portable Travel Toilet (color Green)
- ABI LED Aquarium Light Bulb, 12W (Royal bluee 450470nm + Cold White 15000K)
- Dog Climbing Bed Stairs Folding Training Stairs TwoLayer and ThreeLayer Pet Dog Ladder Teddy Bear Mat,bluee,48 40 20Cm
- Flexadin Advanced Chews UCII 60 Chews by Vetoquinol
- HSXZ Women's shoes PU Winter Fall Comfort Boots Low Heel Round Toe MidCalf Boots for Casual Burgundy Fuchsia Black
- KESS InHouse GU1022ADM02 Gukuuki Percy Lemore bluee Pattern Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Mars Coat King Mars Professional Heavy Duty Pet Nail Cutter, Stainless Steel
- Pendleton Yakima Umber Pet Bed
- 400pcs Puppy Pet Dog Indoor Cat Toilet Training Pads Super Absorbent 60x60cm
- B S B S Cat Bed, Small Dog Pet Nest Removable and Washable Four Seasons Universal Dog House Cat Sleeping Bag, Multi-Size (color B, Size S)
- Petmate Self Warming Rectangular Lounger, 35 x 27Inch
- Ruff Roxy Preppy Plaid, Green Designer Cotton Dog Collar, Adjustable Handmade Fabric Collars (M 3 4)
- bluee DELE THARSIS Multi-Functional Shampoo and Massage Brush-Grooming Brush with Anti-Slip Silicone Handle Pet Bathing Brush-bluee
- Aussie Naturals Eco Bed 27 X 40 Inch
- Aquarium Air Pump crafts man Upgrade Version USB Mini Aquarium Air Pump 3W, Double Outlets Fish Tank Ultra Quiet Oxygen Pump 1.5L Min
- Metal Buckle Faux Leather Artificial Rhinestone Crown Decoration Dog Collar Size S Red
- Pink Small Cat Dog Puppy Carrier Backpack, Space Capsule Transparent Shoulder Pet Hiking Camping Traveling Backpack Pink Freesize
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.