If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Brown fits for 33 inch dog's neck size Brown fits for 33 inch dog's neck size 33 inch Brown Leather Dog Collar with Cones Made of Chrome Plated Steel Beauty & Elegance 3 4 inch (20 mm) wide
- Mirage Pet Products Double Crystal and Red Spikes Dog Collar, Black, Size 12
- POWER TOWEL X OLIVE MT. 10 X 10 WITH OPENING GR. X 92 MQ WITH CORNERS REINFORCED
- Puppy Dog Cat Oxford Cloth Portable Pet Carrier Bag Travel Handbag Pet Zaino
- Trixie Active Retriever Dog Leash (L-XL) (Dark Brown)
- bluee SmallDEXDOG 1 Best Dog Harness EZHarness by On Off Walk in Seconds [Green XXSmall XXS XXS] Easy Quicker Step in Dog Harness Vest Puppy No Pull Reflective Mesh Handle Adjustable Training
- Challenger Horsewear 62 Horse Exercise Sheet Polar Fleece Cooler Blanket Zebra Wicks Moisture 4335
- bluee Cotton Fabric Square Kennel Dog Bed Pet Bed Pet Supplies Removable and Washable Four Seasons Universal Soft and Comfortable Deep Sleep, M
- Dog Car Seat Cover Predector, Waterproof Nonslip Pet Car Seat Cover,for Universal Size Fits for Cars Trucks and SUVs
- Forever Crystal Unicorn Cat Pet Memorial Magnet
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.