If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Drymate Dog Crate Mat, 23 x 36, Brown by Drymate
- Green+white MediumRising S Pet Travel Bag,pet Backpack For Dogs Pet Backpack Carrier For Small Dogs Breathable Folding Waterproof Handbag Shoulder Travel Pet Backpack Carrier,Black+whiteM
- Guyuexuan Pet Bag, Pet Carrier Suitable For Outdoor Travel, Hiking, Camping, Cat, Puppy, Rabbit, Small And Medium Pets Pet Travel Essentials (color bluee 1)
- Kaxima Pet Carrier Backpack Oneshoulder travel large capacity folding bag
- Liveryman Black Beauty Mains Clipper
- Nutrition Strength Eye Care for Dogs Daily Vision Supplement with Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Astaxanthin, CoQ10, Bilberry Antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin E Support for Dog Eye Problems, 120 Chewable Tablets
- Pet Hair Clipper,Rechargeable Waterproof Low Noise LCD Display Strong Power Cat Dog Hair Clipper
- KESS InHouse Laura Escalante Midnight Florals Black Sunflower Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
- Quick shopping Fashionable Nylon Outdoor Handbag for Pets Dogs (Assorted colors) , Red , S
- K9 Granola Factory Pumpkin Crunchers Dog Treat Peanut Butter 14oz
- bluee ZZHOU Transparent Space Capsule Pet Backpack, Portable Sports Small Animals Outdoor Rucksack Casual Cute Cats And Dogs Breathable Ultra Light Knapsack Pet Supplies (color bluee)
- Black Small Black Small Puppy Dog Waterproof Motorcycle Clothing Printing Thick Warm Breathable Pet Autumn and Winter Casual Jacket Autumn and Winter,2 colors,5 Sizes,Black-S
- Grey Small Grey Small Rogz Lounge Pod, Small, Grey
- CWW-002 HLRY Cat shape Wooden Pet Bowls Elevated Pet Bowls (2 bowls).
- PetDream Pet Astronomical Tube Toy Multi-Function Cat Toy Cat Scratch Board Funny Cat Bell Ball
- Sheep Shears 500W Electric Clippers for Goats,Alpacas,Llamas,Green,US
- Uniqus Car Auto Universal Tube Air Filter Adjustable Cold Air Injection Intake System Pipe Without Air Filter(color Silver)
- BiuTeFang Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Plush warm oxford cloth kennel cat Nest Pet Litter Dog mat 30 40cm
- BiOrb FLOW 30 Aquarium with LED Light 8 Gallon, White by biOrb
- Coral Compulsion 24w Par38 LED 14k Full Spectrum G3 NON Dimmable Light
- Doghouse Four Seasons Available Small and Medium Sized Dogs Cat Nest Washable Pet Supplies (color bluee)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.