If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pink LYAQI Portable Plastic Toilet for Puppy Indoor Dog Toilet with Fenced
- Small Playpens Metal Exercise Pen Pet For Small Animals, Indoor Outdoor, Black, Foldable Pet House (Size S)
- Zhangyuhong Men's Knit Cardigan, Large Size Coat Long Section Men's Cardigan Sweater Slim Fashion Sweatshirt 2018, A,M
- A 60x45cmWUTOLUO Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Four Seasons cushion Kennel indoor Pet nest (color A, Size 60x45cm)
- C LDog Chest Strap, Suitable for Medium Large Dogs, ExplosionProof Straps, pet Supplies, Traction Rope,A,XL
- American Kennel Club Orthopedic Crate Pet Bed, 30 by 22 Inch, Tan
- Dingtuo Pet Carrier Faux Leather Pet Travel Bag for Cats & Dogs
- Fish & Aquatic Supplies Tropical Flakes 1.95Oz
- HOSHT Dog Car Seat Cover with Visible Window, Car Boot Predector Waterproof Scratch Proof Antiskid Easy to Clean for Car Truck SUV
- Kess InHouse Daisy Beatrice Hipster Owlet Mint Coral Teal Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
- M3M Bark Control with Remote 1000 Yards Rechargeable and 100% Waterproof 199 Level Pet Supplies for Dogs(Upgraded Version),B
- Palram BALANCE 8X12 GREEN GREENHOUSE
- Hilton Herbs Easy Mare Balances Nerves & Hormones For Horses & Ponies 1kg
- Large Trilly tutti Brilli Aoi Dog's Dress, Large, bluee
- Pet redating Puzzle Leaking Bowl, Pet Toy, Cat and Dog Turntable, ABs Safety Plastic Material, Slow Food Toy Bowl,Yellow
- RED HQSB Dog Bed Soft Pet Mat Waterproof Washable Pet Cushion Pet Pad Four Seasons Avilable for Small Medium Large Dogs And Cats (color bluee)
- Black Small Black Small Pet Dog Backpack Carrier Bag Legs Out, Easy-Fit for Traveling Hiking Camping Adjustable Pet Dog Backpack Carrier for Walking Hiking Motorcycle and Bike
- Anthracite Small 26' 8m Anthracite Small 26' 8m flexi Vario Small Retractable Dog Leash Cord 26' 8m, Anthracite
- DIYthinker Suprised Abstract Face Sketch Emoji Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Adomeito (ADD. MATE) Cuna round bed Brown
- Pink HU Pet Trolley Encrypted Fine Cloth Comfortable Durable Shock Absorption Double Brake Safety Wear Resistant Foldable Storage (color Pink)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.