If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pink LIYONG Four Seasons Pet Nest Yurt Kennel Comfort Dog Bed Dual-use Pet House (color Pink)
- Small PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door with Telescoping Tunnel, Small, for Pets Up to 15 Lb, White, Made in The USA
- ZHANG CHEN FU Women's European and American Steampunk Retro Shoulder Bag Diagonal Pockets
- American Staffordshire Terrier uncropped, Urn for Dog Ashes Memorial with Statue, Pet’s Name and Quote ArtDog Personalized
- All Seasons Large Plush Stuffed Dog Bone Chew Toy with Squeaker
- ADFHGFJ Pet mattress Pet bed for pets to provide rest in of large, medium and small bedding suitable for four seasons
- Dog Bed, Oxford Cloth Kennel Four Seasons Warm Nest Washable Sofa Cushion Pillow NonSticky Deodorant (color bluee, Size S.45x38x20cm)
- Fly Killer,Light Effect Lamp,Maternal Infant Mosquito Killer Mosquito Control,Insect Killer Ideal for Home Commercial Use Free Standing Or Wall Hanging Alternative to A Fly Swatter,White
- Huayue Dog Pet Clothing Cotton Spring and Summer Vest Breathable Prosperous TShirt (color Pink, Size S)
- KESS InHouse AC3025ADM02 Angelo Cerantola Tropical Electric Pink Black Illustration Dog Place Mat, 24 x15
- LSLMCS Pet Supplies Dog Clothes Spring and Summer Teddy Bear Small Dog Summer Thin Section Pet Spring, bluee(XL)
- Only Natural Pet Cranberry Wellness
- 3seat VGUYFUYH Dark bluee Knitted Thickened Sofa Cover Polyester Full Package Elasticity Antiskid Home Universal Sofa Cover Simple Fashion One Set Durable Dust-Proof Pet Dog Predective Cover,3Seat
- KESS InHouse Fimbis Rocolu Multicolor Pink Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Petpany w3 Dog Toys Leakage Ball, Treat Chewing FeedBallBite Resistant Soft Rubber Bouncy Ball Treat Ball Dog Toys，IQ Treat Chewing FeedBall Chew Treat Dispensing Holder Dog Puppy Toy Pet (3.7 inch)
- Ruff Ruff and Meow Medium Dog Tank Top, Skull & Crossbones, Black
- Jorvet Pig Tooth Nipper, Stainless Steel
- Kess InHouse Nika Martinez Pink Electric Chevron Pet Bowl, 7-Inch
- DermaPet MalAcetic Wet Wipes Dry Bath 100 Count
- Black 4 Feet Black 4 Feet GEEPET Mountain Climbing Rope Dog Leash Premium Quality Supports The Strongest Pulling Large and Medium Sized Dogs 4 feet
- PetSport Turbo Kick Soccer Ball, 4-Inch, Assorted colors
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.