If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Good Boy Box of 12 Super Balls Tennis Ball assorted
- Jim Hugh Dog Harness Rhinestone Leather Personalized Engraved ID Dogs No Pull Pet Vest Inner Padded Braided Style S M
- Large Dog Clothing Big Dog Striped Bow Tie Suit gold Hair Big Dog Striped Bow Tie Suit Outfits Clothing Winter Outwear bluee Stripes (Size 6XL)
- LIFUREN Fish Tank Oxygen Pump Submersible Pump Aquarium Silent Amphibious Pump Household Water Pump Silent Energy Saving (color Black, Size 40W)
- NFL Denver Broncos Pet Sweater, Small
- Pet Portable Carrier Space Capsule Backpack, Outdoor Cat Dog Travel Backpack Bubble Backpack with Multiple Air Vents Waterproof
- Queen Boutiques Washable And Velvet Thickened Kennel Cat Litter Small And Medium Pet Supplies Diameter 55 65cm (Size XLdiameter65cm)
- DIYthinker Visiting Palace in South Korea Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Black M(Neck30cm Chester36-50cm) Black M(Neck30cm Chester36-50cm) Sabart Pet Small Dog Harness Adjustable Soft Mesh Puppy Dog Fabric Padded Vest ( color Black , Size M(Neck30cm Chester36-50cm) )
- ABO Gear 24 by 42-Inch Pet Cooling Bed, Large, Navy orange
- KESS InHouse Kess Original Monogram Chevron Teal Letter E Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
- BiuTeFang Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Kennel Pet Litter Washable dog mattress
- Dixinla Pet Bed Pet mat Breathable Comfort Soft cat Dog Velvet Cotton mat, 80 60cm
- Pet Casket White Ceramic Pot Funeral Supplies Coffins
- S Fits 9-15\ Buckle-Down DC-WFNF002-S 9-15 FNFB-Freddy Face Bricks Full color Dog Collar, Small
- XINKONG Dog Comb Row Comb Pet Comb Pet Supplies Pet brush
- American Kennel Club Pet Carrier Small Size, Red color
- Aecageco Hoola Bella Birds Play Toy Small
- Arthrieasegold Soft Chews 120 count
- Dog Clothes 2016 Pet Clothes Winter Puppy Clothes Boy (XXL, Navy bluee)
- FREESEA Aquarium Wave Maker Power Head Circulation Pump with Magnet Suction Base for 20100 Gallon Fish Tank
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.