If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dogline Unimax Multi-Purpose Vest Harness for Dogs and 2 Removable Agility Dog Patches, Small, Red
- Mirage Pet Products Christmas Tree Rhinestone 10-Inch Pet Dress, Small, Black with Pink
- Portable Dog Water Bottle, Reversible & Lightweight Travel Pet Water Dispenser, Antibacterial Leak Proof Silicone Dog Travel Water Bottle Outdoor 20 Oz
- Puppia Classy Harness A, Medium, Navy
- Wee Wee Puppy Pee Pads for Dogs 50 Count Puppy Training Pads for Dogs Grass Decor Pads
- 5GHjkj Pet Supplies Super Soft Thick Dirt Resistant Small and Medium Pets Multiple colors Choose pet cat pet Dog Kennel (color orange)
- bluee MWEAO Stripe Pattern Waterproof Oxford Cloth Cat Nest Kennel Washable Both Sides Dual Use Available In All Seasons, 4 Sizes, 2 colors (color Red, Size M)
- Arf Pets Freestanding Dog Gate with Walk Through Door, 4 Pannel, Expands Up to 80 Wide, 31.5 High Bonus Set of Foot Supporters Included White
- Dog Leash with Adjustable Harness,Chest Strap and Collar Set 3 Pack Reflective for Night Time Walking, Retractable, Tangle Free, for Dogs to Training, Walking, Jogging Small
- Gamma2 Vittle Vault II 30 lb by Vittles Vault
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.