If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Gooby Escape Free Easy Fit Harness, Small Dog Stepin Harness for Dogs That Like to Escape Their Harness, bluee, Large
- JIGAN Folding Pet Tent Lace, Princess Castle Portable Canvas Bed Puppy Kennels Dog Bed Removable and Washable (With cushion),L
- Large Capacity Anti Choke Pet Bowl Slow Down Eating NonSlip Dog Obese Bowl Dog Feeder Cat Food Alimentador Lento Comedero Perro(2 Piezas),Yellow,20.2 3.9cm
- LIFUREN Fish tank filter External Mute device Small Filter bucket very silent (color A, Size 360L H)
- Newa Acquario Newamore Marine NMO 50R black 45 litri
- Pet Playpen Portable Folding Pet Tent Kennel Exercise Pen For Small Animal Indoor Outdoor(Black, Brown)
- Red dot XL MQQXThe Best Choice for Soft and Nonskid Pets with Warm and Comfortable Dog Bed,bluee dot S
- Green XL(Neck 15\ Green XL(Neck 15\ Dog Jacket Waterproof Pet Coat Reversible Windproof Cat Sweater Reflective Strips Winter Warm Puppy Vest for Small Medium Large Dogs Green XL
- L Dean & Tyler Universal No Pull Dog Harness, In Training, Large, Fits Girth Size 31-Inch to 42-Inch, Black
- Buckle-Down Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar Bling 1.5 Wide Fits 18-32 Neck Large
- C Cat Climbing Frame, cat Scratch Board, cat Toy, cat Room pet Supplies color Selection, cat Spoon (color C)
- Large size 1425cm JRTAN&Pet habitat Lizard Snake Spider Lair Reptile box turtle resin drying platform to avoid, large 14 25cm
- Dog Cat Pet Charms Kiss Me Screen Print Shirt Purple Med (12)
- Pet Online Parred bite Toy Rattan Ball Bird bite Supplies
- S 60X40X18CM STAZSX Pet Supplies Cat Litter Teddy pet nest Small Dog Kennel Cat Sleeping Bag Summer cat House Wo Teddy, S 60X40X18CM
- X-Large EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, X-Large, Candy
- B 373030CmKAI Comfortable Dog Mat Dog Beds Cat Beds,A 604745Cm
- 7 Pre Sump Filter Sock Holder(mount)
- Company of Animals NonPull Harness For Large Dogs L Size Dog Training Control
- Dog Waste Poop Bags, 1000 Count, Black by Bark+
- GMYQ Pet Dog Bed Winter Warm Puppy Cat Sofa Bed Cushion Cat Dog Pet Mat House Removable and washable, 46 36.5 40cm
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.