If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- GONGYU Kennel washable puppy pet four seasons universal warm dog sleeping bed,BonepatternA,45cm
- JIAYUAN Anti Bite Dog Mouth Covers Pig Mouth Shape Anti Picking up Dog Muzzle Masks Puppy Bark Control Cover for Small Dog (bluee)
- Large BEDS Dogs Furniture Pet supplies pet pet can be cleaned (Size L)
- Lifeunion Handmade 550 Paracord Dog Leashes, 6 Feet Heavy Duty Braided Rope Pet Leash Big Breed Dog Supplies (Desert Camo)
- New York 925 & Co. Solid Sterling Silver Navy Wife Dog Tag
- Pet Plastic Bowl Dog Cat Food Bowl Pet Bowl for Indoor Outdoor Drinking Water Bowl Double Tank Bowl Pet Supplies Multicolor Optional (color Green)
- QYJpB Pet Dog Lead Leashes Pet Auto Leash Retractable Puppy Design Long Traction Rope Chain (Size L)
- Breathable Dog Feet Set Jinmao Samoyed Breathable Large Dog Pet Labrador Dog shoes (color Yellow, Size XXL)
- Makan The Dog Bed Is Suitable Of Pets. Comfortable And Clean Pet Beds Provide A Good Living Environment For Pets. (color bluee, Size L)
- Black Medium Black Medium Tough 1 Vented Sport Boots Rear
- KESS InHouse Theresa Giolzetti Onions Purple White Dog Place Mat, 13 x 18
- DIYthinker Buddhism Hand Lotus Simple Pattern Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Jomax XDB-424 Outdoor Winter Warm and Washable Super Large Plastic Kennel Dog House
- Pet Collars, Cortical Dog Neck Pocket, Small Medium-Sized Dog, Brown 35-40Cm
- S Coolingvest for dogs, cooling up to 15°C below ambient temperature (S)
- Xl CHWWO Cotton Round Kennel mats Pet Supplies Sleeping mat Washable Four Seasons Universal Without Static Electricity Soft and Comfortable Kids and Dog use Together, XL
- bluee Dog Puppy Cat Backpack Pet Backpack Collapsible Carrier Portable Traveler Handbag Transparent Large Space Breathable Comfortable For Out Door Hiking Shopping Travelling Pet Travel Camping Outdoor Carr
- All Star Dogs Florida Gators Polar Fleece Hooded Dog Jacket, Large
- Cgoldnet Heavy Weight Solid Mouth Bit
- Dogline MaxAire Mesh Vest for Dogs and 2 Removable Diabetic Alert Patches, 22 29 , Purple
- Goquik Pet Toy Pet Toys Dog Toys Small and Medium Dog BiteResistant Teeth Toys Pet Sound Toys Three Styles Optional (color Brown)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.