If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Drawbridge Bridge Aquarium Ornament resin Decoration M fish tank Decor cave
- Green SJIANXIN Pet Toys, Dog Toothbrush Molar Sticks, BiteProof Teeth, Suitable for Large and Medium Dogs (bluee, Green) (color bluee, Size L)
- JSSFQK Washable Small Dog Pet Bed Winter Cat Litter Dog Pad Pet Supplies, Soft And Warm, Three colors Optional pet bed (color Yellow, Size S)
- K Pet Cup Dog Drinking Bottle The Kettle Folding Dog Bowl Pet Water Cup Portable Cat Outdoor Drinking Water Tool,K
- Lightweight Dog Stairs for Medium or Large Pet to Bed Sofa, Portable Ladder Ramp with Wide Steps (Brown) (Size 2step(high 24cm))
- Nite Ize Huck 'N Tuck, Collapsible Thrower and Ball Launcher with Expandable Handle
- Pet Supplies Portable Folding Pet Handbag Shoulder Bag for Cat Dog and oher Pets Medium, Size 42 27 22cm (SKU Hc6713a)
- Best J-Clip Pliers, 8 Soft Grip Heavy Duty, Cage Building J-clips J-clip pliers j-pliers by rabbitnipples
- Red Booster Seat Pet Car Seat Carrier Predector Portable Foldable Carrier with Seat Belt Storage Package Dog Pet Mat Scratch Pad Waterproof Candtong (color Red)
- Action Company E Z Scoop Fluorescent Yellow
- Manual Woodworkers and Weavers Flipping Out OTD KE Pillow
- Camel Plaid 12\ Camel Plaid 12\ fabdog Wool Plaid Shearling Dog Coat Camel (12 )
- 4.75\ KESS InHouse Frederic Levy-Hadida Forest Spirit Rising bluee Fantasy Pet Bowl, 4.75
- Black Go Pet Club Hydraulic Grooming Table with Arm
- Pcs of 2 Cableway Bridge Bridge Soft Toy Climbing Climbing Toys Arbitrary Bending Will Not Break Size,6 × 48cm (136G)
- Robart Pinchless Correctional Shank Bit
- Up Country Anchors Aweigh Dog Collar Extra Extra Large (Wide) by Up Country
- Alfie Pet Amos Pet Front Sling Carrier color Navy
- Carolina Prime (3 Pack) Sweet Tater Fries with Peanut Butter Coating 1 lb Fresh Pouch
- Cotton Web Adjustable Dog Stepin Harness 4 Sizes Red (XLarge 21 37 Chest; 1.2 Wide)
- Dog's Companion Tartan Dog Bed Small Dress Stewart
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.