If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Leaps & Bounds Medium Wildlife Pheasant Plush Toy, Multi-color
- Copa Judaica Chewish Treat 4 by 1.5 by 2.5-Inch Lox Fish Squeaker Plush Dog Toy, Small, Multicolor
- E 6050cm E 6050cm Aoligei Pet Nest Mat Dog mat Summer Cool Biting pet nest Perfect for Sunbathing mat, Nap&Sleeping Bed
- Dean and Tyler SIMPLICITY , Leather Dog Collar with Solid Brass Hardware Black Size 38-Inch by 1-3 4-Inch Fits Neck 36-Inch to 40-Inch
- Four Piece cat toy cat tunnel popularity 1.2m super long type folding cat toy cat tent tunnel Kashakasha bellows tunnel cat tunnel storage Easy setaria with Matatabi circuit (Pink)
- Pearhead Paw Prints Pet Keepsake Ornament(50002)
- Rockin' doggie Heart Rivets Leather Dog Collar, 3 4 by 16-Inch, Black
- WANGXIAOLIN Pet nest, red Brick, 39 40 44cm, Removable and Washable, red, Kennel, Four Seasons Universal, cat Litter, House, Tent nest, Foldable, Breathable
- Aqua Plants EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT 40 Floating Plants Live aquarium plants ONLY Expedited Shipping
- AllNatural Dog Shampoo Hypoallergenic and Gentle, Coconut Cleanser, 16 fl oz, for All Skin and Coat Types, Safe for Puppies, Contains No Harsh Chemicals, CrueltyFree
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.