If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Adelaide Stainless Steel (Granite Base) AQ WSS1222S3.D
- Carolina Pet 01473 Faux Suede and Tipped Berber Round Comfy CupRedLarge, 42
- Dean & Tyler DT Fun Works Harness, Autism Dog, Black with Reflective Trim, XXSmall Fits Girth Size 18Inch to 22Inch
- Dean & Tyler Works Service Dog Pet Harness, Medium, Fits Girth Size 28 to 38Inch, orange Black
- Fab Dog Plaid Boucle Dog Jacket, Green Navy, 14
- HeiPlaine Pet Sofa Dog And Cat Pet Cages Pet Cat Dog Supplies Portable Fold Outdoor Indoor Cat Doghouse (Size S) (Size Large)
- KESS InHouse Danii Pollehn Papaya Pink orange Illustration Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Macrorun Puppy Dog Cat Clothes Halloween Glow at Night Evil Hooded Coat Sweater
- Pampered Whiskers Mad Cow Costume Dogs Cats (Medium 1215 Collar)
- Pet stairs 3 Steps, Pet Steps Ramp for Large Small Dogs Cats Access Stairs Ladders, red L40×W38×H30cm
- Red Tartan Dog Cat Pet Bow Tie Bowtie Collar Accessory 4 inch
- Hair Clippers Set for Sheep, 200W Heavy Duty Cordless Clipper Fur Wool Trimmer Farm Animals Livestock Shears Grooming with 2 x 6000 mAh Li-ion Batteries
- KESS InHouse Geordanna Cordero-Fields My Tiger orange Tan Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 24 by 15-Inch
- F 30X24X33CM F 30X24X33CM Xiao Jian- Pet Bag Large Pet Bag Teddy Dog Bag Keji Law Fighting Dog Outdoor Out Portable Dog Backpack Carrying Shoulder Small And Medium Large Dog Shoulder Bag Pet bag
- bluee & White Large bluee & White Large Romiew No Pull Dog Harness Adjustable Outdoor Pet Vest for Easy Walking (Large, bluee & White)
- 7\ KESS InHouse Fernanda Sternieri Move Beige Abstract Pet Bowl, 7
- D.T. Systems Inc Super-Pro Dog Training Launcher Dummy, Opti Yellow
- Old Mother Hubbard American Distribution & Mfg 10105 Dog Treats, Bac'n'Cheeze Biscuits, Large, 3.5-Lbs. Quantity 4
- Red EzyDog Leash Zero Shock Extension, Red
- Veterinary Formula Antiseptic and Antifungal Medicated Shampoo 16 oz
- All Star Dogs Georgia Southern Eagles All WeatherResistant Predective Dog Outerwear, XSmall
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.