If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Black and White Paw Print Zippered Pet Travel Bag Wahl Professional Animal Paw Print Travel Tote Bag Black and White 97764-001
- Heyrumbh Handicrafts Tapestry Dacota Bohemian Reversible Cotton Duvet Cover Indian Handmade Doona Quilt with 2 Pillow Covers (Multi color, 82 X 92 Inches)
- KESS InHouse Pia Schneider P17 Yellow bluee Pet Bowl, 4.75 Diameter
- Buckle-Down DLS-W30747-W Leash Splitter-Girlie Skull Black Red, 1.5 W-30 L
- D DOLITY 3 Pcs Pet Dog Water Food Feeder Perfect Food Feeding Container for Cats and Small Dogs
- Copa Judaica Chewish Treat Platypus Facachta Squeaker Plush Dog Toy, 8.5 by 5 by 3-Inch, Multicolor
- Parisian Pet Bowtie Rhinestones Dog Collar, Medium, Pink
- REPTURFROG 3 Bricks 3.9 lbs REPTURFROG 3 Bricks 3.9 lbs (3 Pack) Zilla Reptile Terrarium Bedding Substrate Coconut Husk Bricks 1.3 Pounds Each
- RepCal SRP00801 Juvenile Iguana Food, 7Ounce
- Up to 216.5CM Safetots Wooden Multi Panel Pet Barrier (Up to 216.5CM)
- Aida Bz Cat Scratch Board Corrugated Paper Big Cat Head Section Grab Board Thick MultiPurpose Bell Claws Toy
- Burgundy L 65cmWinter Dog Bed Soft Warm Luxury Donut Dog Bed for Small Medium Dogs Cat Bed Pet Sofa Washable Round Puppy House Mat (M 60cm,Pink)
- Basde Pet Car Seat for Cats Dogs, Fashion Pack Small animal Shoulder bag, Hand bag, Mesh Ventilation, Included Tether
- Dixinla Cat climbing frame Cat Cat Nest pet 33 33 88cm Beige Plush
- Flecta Hi Vis Dog Jacket 25cm (10 )
- Heitaisi Pet Summer Elevated Cooling Cot,Pet Bed
- Kess InHouse Danny Ivan Stained Glass Pet Bowl, 7Inch
- Lozse Pet Beds Small and mediumsized dog pet nest cushion cat nest Butterfly knot round kennel Four Seasons for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
- Ore International Leopard Print Sofa Bed with Storage Pet Bed, 16.75
- Petacc Pet Grooming Scissor Stainless Steel Dog Grooming Scissor Kit Dog Cat Grooming Shears Set, Set of 4
- Quick shopping Teion 1000 Lownoise Aquarium Air Pump (Up to 38L, 220V, 1.7W)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.