If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Shoppy Star Pet Dog Grooming Scissors 7 INCH Cutting 7 INCH thinning LYREBIRD High Class Silver Scissors 22 Teeth or 24 Teeth Thinning New Suit 7 with bag-22T
- Yellow 2.0100cm Yellow 2.0100cm KTYX Pet Double Head Traction Rope One for Two Dog Rope Large Dog Traction Rope Pet Supplies Pet Chain (color Yellow, Size 2.0 100cm)
- Adjustable Pet Dog Cat Car Seat Belt Safety Leads Vehicle Seatbelt Harness, Made from Nylon Fabric
- CLAIRE CC Dog Den, Cat Den, Pet Den, Teddy Den, Small Dog House, Dog House In Summer,orange
- Auto Accessories 2018 Car Steering Wheel Predector, Fashion Sports Leather Steering Wheel Cover Universal 141 2151 8 inch (3638.5 cm), Durable, Breathable, Anti Slip, No Smell, 36cm, bluee
- Dog Cat Pet Charms Preppy Stripes Nylon Ribbon Collars Green White Cat Safety
- FJH Portable pet bag cat Bag Out Portable Travel Backpack Dog Bag Shoulder Messenger Bag cat Supplies (color Green)
- HAOCAI Threewheeled Pet Stroller, Folding Cat And Dog Universal Fourseason Pet Bracket, Cup Bag Cleaning Pad bluee Pink (color PINK)
- KESS InHouse AlyZen Moonshadow Believe in Your Dreams 1 bluee Yellow Typography Dog Place Mat, 24 x15
- LIANGLIANG Garden Greenhouse Growing Vegetable Cold Frames Gardening Walkin Shelf Rainproof Shed Extra Large Durable Transparent Plastic, 2 Styles (color Clear, Size PVC145x75x195cm)
- orange color XXSWSAD Breasts dogs straps large explosionproof traction rope, pet breast strap,XXS,pink red
- Pet Umbrella Puppy Traction Umbrella Pet Predection Adjustable Umbrella Portable Suitable for Rain Snow Bad Weather 27.5in
- Puppia Authentic Vivien Vest Harness B, XSmall, Pink
- LLIND Pet Supplies Warm Pet Rest Blanket Pet Bed Blanket Cute Dog Cat Blankets (Pink)
- Black XXS Black XXS Trilly tutti Brilli Melania Angora Wool Jumper for Dog, 2X-Small, Black
- 140 191 Bucas Freedom Turnout 300 Size 140 191
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.