If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- C M C M DIAOSI Chongwuwo Removable and washable pet bed cat bed pet supplies four seasons universal (color C, Size M)
- L KIUJHY Personalized Pet Bed, Assembled Portable Outdoor Dew Nutrition Dog Bed, Rust-Proof Steel Tube, Durable Oxford Cloth, Removable and Washable
- Buckle-Down MGC-WDY109-L Martingale Dog Collar-Electric Tinkerbell Poses Stripes Black Multi Neon, 1 W-15-26 Neck-Large
- Green-1 YOUKE Walk-in Greenhouse PE Cloth Cover Garden House Succulent Plants Flowers Green Plant Insulation Family (143x73x195CM)
- A XXL A XXL MTFZD Prestige Wicker Pet Bed Basket, Pets Raised Woven For Dog Cat- Sofa Couch Choice Of Size (Handmade Item) (color A, Size XXL)
- Pet Hanging Bowl Stainless Steel Hanging Bowl cat cage Dog cage Using Food Bowl Food Bowl Anti-tip Safety and Non-Toxic Convenient Cleaning high Temperature wear Resistance
- RED M RED M Mosnai Dog Coat Jacket Polar Fleece Lined with Reflective Sewing Coat for Large Medium Small Dog Outside Sport
- Tropicalfish Cat Scratch Board Fish Cat Mat Kitten Grinding Claw Toys Sisal Fluff Cloth Pet Supplies Training Funny Warm with Small Ball,tropicalfish
- Alapet Oxford Black Transparent Pet Backpack, Transparent Bag Body Widening The Field of View, The Breathable Mesh is Comfortable and Not Stuffy, Suitable for Pets Up to 5 kg，Durable
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.