If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pink Cat Nest Four Seasons Universal Cat House Sleeping Bag Summer Cat Nest House Closed Cat Villa Cat House Small Dog Kennel
- Small Cat Dog Ramp Indoor Pet Stairs Slope Staircase Non-Slip Climb Step Stool, Size Optional Mango (Size S)
- Yellow Yougou01 Pet Bowl,Cat and Dog Melamine Feeding Bowl, Suitable for Cat Puppies to Feed Water, Tilt Single Bowl (color Yellow)
- 4 Dog Stroller, Rain Wind Cover 4 Wheel Pushchair Pram Carrier Foldable Trolley Cat Cart For Outdoor Travel Trip Teddy (color 7)
- 90120CM(35.4347.24inch) Canvas Wall Décor Full Drill 5D Diy Diamond Painting Squirrel Animal Embroidery cross Stitch Rhinestone Mosaic Painting Gift Full Drill Arts Craft Wall Sticker , Ibuprofen , 90120CM(35.4347.24inc
- Cat Scratch Board Cat Grinding Toys Pet Products Cat Litter Exquisite cat Furniture Cat Sofa Catnip (Size 47.522.325cm)
- Dog Car Seat, Car Seat Pet Booster Seats Dog Bed for Car Dog Bed for Car Dog Car Seat Comfortable AntiSkid Travel Seats with Pet Leash,Pet Vest,Pink
- Fortex Feeder Pan for Dogs Cats and Small Animals, 8Quart by FortexForiflex Inc.
- Horse Blanket Fleece Spring and Autumn Horse Blanket Comfortable and Warm Horse Equipment Equestrian Props Black 140cm
- KESS InHouse Jane Smith Succulent Cali Cacti Multicolor Green Illustration Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Maxi orange Tag Blank Part GXF GSMO
- Nylon Woven Pet Leash Alloy Fastener Slip Lead for Dogs Nylon Comfort Sponge Handle Bold and Durable Suitable for Medium and Large Dogs Suitable for Walking 2m
- Pet Tent Bed, Removable Pet Bed, Hexagonal Base, Wooden Bracket Cotton Canvas, Suitable for Small and Medium Pets,BlackIncludingMat,M
- Reptile Tank Heater Pad,Maintains Optimal Heat Level in Pet's Habitat,Keeps ColdBlooded Pets Healthy,15W
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.