If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- CXQ Dog Bowl Pet Bowl Dog Food Bowl Large Dog Stainless Steel bluee Cat Bowl Pet Supplies (Size Xs)
- DUHUI Printed Canvas Velvet Fashion Warm Four Seasons Pet Mat, Cat Litter, Kennel (color bluee02, Size L)
- Grriggles 60 Piece Tennis Ball 2.5 Bulk Bags
- GYYL Kennel Simple Pet Cat Room Yurt Winter Day Warm Closed Type Plus Velvet Thickening Pet Supplies
- Kennel Large Dog Pet Nest Medium Dog Kennel Dog House Dog House Indoor Washable Dog Bed (Send Blankets and Toys) Size M, L, XL, XXL (color A, Size M)
- MagiDeal Fish Tank Aquarium Aquatic Plant Co2 Bubble Counter Regulator Bubble Counter
- Paradise Toys Large Spinning Triangles, 6Inch W by 18Inch L
- Pet Supplies Portable Space Pet Cabin Travel Bag Breathable Dog Cat Cage Handbag Teddy Backpack
- Advanta Slam Shut Pressure Gate, White
- Red FJH Cat Bag Out Portable Space Bag Transparent Cat Cage Cat Breathable Chest Shoulder Bag Dog Pet Cabin Backpack (color Black)
- JIAXIN Dog Training Collar, Rechargeable and Rainproof Dog Shock Collar 2624 Ft Range Remote with Beep,Vibration and Shock Electronic Collar for Puppy, Small, Medium and Large Dogs
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.