If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Black ZRZJBX Car Boot Liner Predector Boot Cover For Dogs Waterproof Car Boot Predection Double Bag Design Side Predection,Black
- A MQYQ Pet Supplies Pet Nest Fresh Dot Bed Set Cushion Dog Bed Cat Litter Princess Bed Lace Soft Comfortable Removable and Washable for Pets To Rest and Sleep (color B, Size M)
- Black JJcharmant Personalized Leather Animal Halloween Role Playing Dog Headdress
- Dog Grooming Restraint Loop Medium Weight 21 by Pro Guard
- Furhaven Pet Car Seat Barrier, Black, One Size
- I 100100cmDixinla Pet Bed Pet Blanket Flannel Coral Velvet Sheet Little Blanket
- KESS InHouse Theresa Giolzetti Peach orange White Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Mirage Pet Products Sprinkles Dog Collar with Bright Pink Crystals, Size 12, Light Pink
- Pet cat Brush Brush rub Hair Remover cat Scratch cat Toy pet Arch Type Black
- Pet groomingElectric Pet Grooming Clippers,Rechargeable Cordless Pet Fur Grooming Trimmer Kit set,Low Noise Low Vibration,Professional Pet Dogs and Cats Grooming Trimmer Kit
- QIQIPET Ceramic Pet Bowls Cat Dog Food Water Feeding Bowl with Rectangle Wooden Bamboo Stand
- JFJL Bird Feeder For Outside, Weather Proof, Hanging, Easy To Setup, Durable, Large Seed Capacity, Best Seller, Tube Bird Feeder For Outdoors
- Large Dog Cotton mat Plush Pet Blanket Thick Mattress Reusable Kennel Mattress Large Anti-Slip Washable Cushion Absorbing Puppy
- 195 QHP Fleece rug Fryslân Boppe
- Eye Massager, Handheld Massager Electric Vibration Eye Care Dark Circle Eye Bags Wrinkle Removal Beauty Instrument
- DIYthinker Special Handwriting English Name David Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- As-picture 25CM14CM As-picture 25CM14CM Kirabon Plastic Pet Double Bowl Green Dog Double Bowl, 25CM (color, Size 25CM14CM)
- Pet Breathable Carrier Bag Portable for Small Dogs Cats Puppies Breathable and Easy to Store Comfortable Durable for Travel, Hiking, Walking & Outdoor Use,L
- Red L Fits 17-21 in. Neck Red L Fits 17-21 in. Neck Logical Leather Padded Dog Collar Best Full Grain Heavy Duty Genuine Leather Collar Red Large
- Video Doorbell,7 LCD Home Remote Control Unlocks HD Video Intercom Doorbell
- CELINEZL Pet Toys CP164 3 in 1 Mshaped Corrugated Paper Cat Scratch Board Cat Litter Claw Toy (White) (color White)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.