If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- BiOrb Large Grass Ring (biUbe or Mega)
- BuckleDown DL6FTW31545 One Dollar Bill Pyramid Bald Eagle Dog Leash, 6'
- Dean & Tyler Bundle of DT Fun Harness with Chest Support and 6Feet Stainless Snap Padded Puppy Leash, Do Not Separate from Handler, Black with Yellow Trim
- Dean & Tyler Leather Martingale Adjustable Chrome Plated Steel Choke Dog Collar, 28 by 3 4Inch, Brown
- Extra Receiver Collar for Wire Dog Fence
- Healthy Coat Equine Food Supplement Gallon by Healthy Coat
- KESS InHouse Chelsea Victoria Go Your Own Way Nature Green Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- M 51×41cm LXLA Creative Pet Dog Bed with Cooling Sleeping Mat, Washable Cats Puppy Lounge Sofa Sleeping Mat for Summer (Size M 51×41cm)
- Owl Elephant Hippo Monkeys Grinding Claws Cat Toys Sisal Resistance to Catch A Bit Cartoon Cat Scratch Board Supplies The Summer Mat Happy Together (Style A)
- Pet Supplies Dog bed removable and washable, pet sofa bed, large and medium sized dog bed, corduroy dog bed
- Rejoicing 6 Panel Pet Metal Dog Playpen Dog Exercise Pen Free Combination Metal Pet Indoor Fence Yard 13.7813.78''
- 14 Bronze Hearts Dog Collar (Fits 9 -11 Neck)
- Guardian Gear Fashion Print Retractable Pet Lead, Spring Garden
- Deluxe Black Plaid Large Deluxe Black Plaid Large Kensington KPP Fly Mask with Fleece Trim with Ears
- KESS InHouse Kess Original Ombre Berry bluee Digital Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Andrewex wooden fence, privacy, garden fence, fencing panel 180 x 60, varnished, pinie
- CXQ Dog Bowl Cat Bowl Black Cat Ceramic Bowl Cat Food Dog Food Bowl Pet Supplies
- Nylon Pet Dog Adjustable LED Flash Chest Belt Harness Leash Tether Size L colorful
- QZQWQNA Pet Carriers Car Pets Seat Cover Dog Car Back Cushion Waterproof Pet Mat Hammock Dog Car Seat Cover Pet Supplies
- Uniqus 2018 New Arrival for Hyundai i10 i20 i30 HB20 IX25 IX35 IX45 High Grade Zinc Alloy Smart car Key Cover Predection case Fob
- [Leopard] Portable Chest Carrier Backpack Bag for Pets Dogs(Bust 50cm,Up to 15LB)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.