If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Gfbyq Leash chain Dog Strap, Nylon Reflective Nonretractable Pet Dog Leash With Carabiner 180cm Multiple colors Available (color BLACK, Size L)
- J Large 30 x 40 Kess InHouse Solid Black Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40Inch, Monogram LetterN
- Kuqiqi Pet Bag, Pet Backpack, Backpack, Out Trolley Bag Travel Bag, Portable Trolley Bag, Best Gift latest models
- LED Aquarium Light Fish Tank Lighting Clip Lamp White Light,28CM
- Natura Petz Organics SWEE2ALSDOG Serenity Zen Dog & Cat, 60 Flavored Capsules
- Pet Nail Clippers Scissors with Plastic Nail File for Home Large Medium Dogs Cats,Stainless Steel Easy Grip Nonslip Handles Pets Grooming Tools
- Purplefunny tapestryquote tapestryPaisleys on Ethnic Cats 84W x 54L Inch
- Ehaimu tap (for φ16 22mm) (4005510)
- gold GEEDIAR Bark Collar, Dog No Bark Collars Vibration No Harm Shock Collar USB Rechargeable Humane Anti Bark Training Collar Stop Barking Collar for Small Medium Large Dogs (gold)
- 40 New Steel Horseshoes Rim shoes Size 00Sand Blasted- Heritage Forge
- M60X65cm BYCWS Pet Bed-Reversible Washable Removable Cover Pet Bed Animals Favorite Dog Paw Printing Waterproof Chew Resistant Pet Bed (Chocolate color),M60X65cm
- Andrewex wooden wicket, garden fence, fencing panel 90x100, varnished, pinie
- 2 Gallon Betta Gumball Tank
- Oster A5 Turbo 2 Speed Muddy Girl Camo Clipper
- RED Xl RED Xl Pet Leash Dog Vest Harness，Adjustable Vest with Breathable Pet Training Safe Lightweight Pull Ring Traction Rope Chest Strap (color RED, Size XL)
- Whisper In-Tank Filter 40i with BioScrubber for 20 40 gallon aquariums (25818)
- AsyPets PVC Bath Tub Collapsible Portable Pet Bathtub Waterproof Dog Cat Bath Tub Swimming Pool
- BTPDIAN Cat litter vine summer closed house small dog Teddy cat cage double kennel pet nest villa delivery room (color 2 , Size 42 33 33cm)
- 3 SFELICIPP Pet Portable Shopping Basket Foldable Out Diagonal Bag Cat Dog Basket Pet Bag (color 2, Size S)
- Dog Memorial Stone Handprinted heartshaped personalized loss of pet gifts dog with sympathy poem and paw in hand design meaningful dog memorial stepping stones for outdoor. JHB (Brown)
- GCHOME Cat tree tower Cat Tree Tower, Plush Natural Sword Cat Tree Cat Climbing Frame Wearresistant Scratchresistant Durable A3
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.