If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Photocatalyst USB Rechargeable Electronic Mosquito Killer lampLED Light Mosquito Repellent Electronic Pest Control Insect Kille White
- Single Soft Pink Large Single Soft Pink Large Alfie Pet Zoe Diaper Dog Sanitary Pantie color Pink, Size L (for Girl Dogs)
- Yellow L Yellow L MSNDD Pet Resting Ashes Commemorative Cats And Dogs Rabbits Medium and Small Worlds Altars Jars Water Mills Patterns Hamster Rabbits Cremated Funeral Ceramics Ankle Coffin Sealed Cremated Moisture Dam
- Boxtech Aquarium Air Pump, Ultra Quiet Adjustable Air Aerator Pump 126GPH 190GPH for 10150 Gallon Fish Tank
- BSNOWF Foldable Dog Stairs Steps for Small Dog Breathable Mesh Cushion Bed Steps with Detachable Cover Pet step cushion
- 1 50CM50CMDSADDSD Pet Bed Cat Bed Keep Warm In Winter Semiclosed Dual Use Washable Pet Supplies (color 2 , Size 50CM50CM)
- Dean and Tyler Patch Collar , Nylon Dog Collar with ON DUTY Patches Black Size Large Fits Neck 26Inch to 37Inch
- FJH Space Pet Backpack Portable Transparent Cabin Cat Bag Out Portable Dog Bag Shoulder Bag Teddy Dog Bag Cat Cage (color Green)
- HSXZ Women's shoes Knit Winter Combat Boots Boots Flat Heel Round Toe MidCalf Boots for Casual Black
- KESS InHouse EBI Emporium Irradiated Fuchsia Magenta Pink Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Majestic Pet Small Round Pet Bed, Navy bluee Links
- PAW Furry Canopy Cave Pet Bed, Cheetah
- Mars Catsan Clumping Ultra 5ltr
- Exotic Environments Chestnut with Plants Aquarium Ornament Large
- Petote Metro Dog Carrier Bags with 2 Open Pockets, orange, Petite
- Ruff Ruff and Meow Large Dog Tank Top, Bitches Have More Fun, Black
- Earth Animal 3 Pack of No-Hide Pork Chews, 7-Inch
- Dean & Tyler 25-Inch to 34-Inch Working Service Dog Harness with Padded Reflective Chest Straps, Small, orange Black
- Autofather 2800W Dog Pet Hair Dryer Low Noise Stepless Speed Blower Grooming Adjustable Temperature 2.5M Flexible Hose with 3 Different Nozzles Car Hairdryer (Black), 2 Year Warranty
- BROWN Xl BROWN Xl Pet Harness, Leash, Dog Chain, Small Dog, Hyena Rope, Dog Collar, Pet Supplies (color Brown, Size XL)
- Pet TPE Portable Folding Bowl,The Bowl is Divided into Two Parts Black Frame and color Frame (The Same color in The Frame Bowl),Black,S
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.