If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- CSWO Transparent Hamster Cage Big Villa Hamster Cage Syrian Squirrel Cage
- Drip Module Ellipse Feeder for Cats and Dogs
- Green WEAO Creative Semiclosed Cat Nest Stool Cat House Villa Young Cat Nest Dog Kennel Pet Supplies, 3 colors (color Pink)
- Guofangfang Kennel, Large Mediumsized Dog Winter Warm Thick Cat Litter Pet Autumn Winter Dog Mat Dog Bed (color RED, Size Xl)
- KAUFMAN'S ANIMAL HEALTH Fortitude Canine
- Lishinu Retractable Hands Free Dog Leash (Black)
- Natural wood color XlCats and Dogs House Wooden Indoor Outdoor pet nest (color bluee, Size M)
- Pet Nest Cat Nest Kennel Pet Bed Cushion Pet Nest Pad Teddy Kennel Washable Cat Products Pet Supplies ( Size 3838cm )
- F.M. Brown's Tropical Carnival Large Hookbill, 5-Pound by Fm Browns
- GNC Pets Ultra Mega Calming Formula All Dogs Beef Flavor 180 chewable
- Redbarn Pet Products 416362 12Pack LambBaaDaa Canned Dog Food, 13.2Ounce
- Kess InHouse Nina May Mohave Sun Geometric Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , Pink
- Cat Scratch Board, Natural Hemp Large Six-Hole Spherical Funny Cat Toy
- B 4560cm B 4560cm Dixinla Pet Bed Dog Cushion Pet Mat Anti-Skid car pet mat Waterproof bite Oxford Cloth Kennel
- Dean and Tyler Spiked Punch, Leather Dog Collar with Solid Nickel Spikes Brown Size 25-Inch by 1-1 4-Inch Fits Neck 23-Inch to 27-Inch
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.