If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- PF3000UV Pressure Filter Rweplacement Sponge Filter Set
- Simple Solution (2 Pack) Washable Dog Diapers (Small)
- Yellow Hindleg Yellow Hindleg Horse Supply Tendon Boots Horse Leggings Front Legs and Hind Legs, Pu Shell Anti-Bending Thickening Elasticity,Yellow,Hindleg
- 1 pcs 2.2L Tank Amphibians Reptile Fogger Humidifier Vaporizer Fog Maker Generator
- 3 Lil Nippers Floating Ted D Teddy Bear Extra Chewy Natural Rubber & Rope by New Angle (One Toy colors Vary)
- bluee BPet Hair Removal Brush Environmentally Friendly Material Hair Removal Comb Knotted Brush Suitable for Small Medium and Large Dogs (color Pink, Size B)
- Dog and Cat Water Drink Feeder, Pet Water Station 3.5L Big Capacity
- FELICIGG 3.5 inch night vision electronic cat eye wireless video doorbell
- HighEnergy Delight Suet by C&S Products
- Kennel Removable And Washable Teddy Dog Bed golden Retriever Dog Sleeping Large Small Dog Pet Nest Supplies Four Seasons Cat Litter
- Lola Bean International 22Inch by 22Inch Quilted Pet Training Pads, Unscented, 50 Count by Lola Bean International
- OCT17 Predective Inflatable Cone Collar Pets XL
- Large LSX Pet Leash one to Two Traction Nylon Woven pet Leash Dog Collar (Size L)
- AquaMaxx UltraMaxx AIO All-In-One Filter Media 16 fl oz
- Pet SoftSided Carriers, Cat and Dog Convenient Handbag, Trend Wild, LoadBearing 8Kg Pu Leather and Oxford Cloth
- Red Sea Fish Pharm ARE11236 Coral Pro Marine Salt for Aquarium, 200Gallon
- bluee Large bluee Large Pet Clothes Girl Thick Wool Flower Princess Dress Dog Coat Autumn And Winter Comfortable Warm Flowers Cat
- Brown S Brown S Dog Bed, Detachable Puppy, Teddy golden Dog Pad, Large Dog Bed, Small Medium And Large Mattress, Dog Mattress, Pet Supplies, Garfield, Kennel (color Brown, Size S)
- ALLFLEX USA GLF025 GSMY 096131 Ear Tag, Numbered 1-25, Yellow, Large
- 2 XX-Large 2 XX-Large AIDELAI Kennel Detachable Four Seasons Small Medium Large Dog Pet Mat Cat Litter Winter Keep Warm Thickening Comfortable Soft (color 2, Size XXL)
- PhilMat Sunnysky X2216-7 1400KV Brushless Motor For RC Model
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.