If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Petzhu Pet Bag Canvas Bag Pet Supplies Backpack Cat Bag Dog Bag Backpack
- Silver Black UK Size 5in Silver Black UK Size 5in Lorina Rubber D Race Snaffle
- Yellow Fret Yellow Fret Mitef Antiseptic Anti-skidding Easy Instation Wood Deck Tiles for Patio Garden Terrace Bathroom Shower,Yellow Fret,6pack
- Cat Bag Space Pet Cabin Bag Out Portable Dog Cat Cage Shoulder Cat Bag Supplies Dog Bag Cat Schoolbag Pet Supplies
- 528 GAL H Hmax 2.2 m 35 W boxtech Aquarium Submersible Water Pump Ultra Quiet Mini 1056 GPH 60W with 12ft High Lift Powerhead Fountain Pump for Aquarium Fish Tank, Pond, Rockery and Hydroponics with 2 Nozzles
- 2 tiers Niche en forme d'arbre à chat en saule avec griffoir & coussin
- Deluxe Multi Cat Tower Cat Pack Space Capsule Pet Package Portable Backpack Transparent Pet Dog Backpack 44 26 26cm (color orange) (color Green)
- FidgetGear Hot Pet Hair Clips Cute Bowknot Clips 3.5CM Dog Hair Bows Pet Grooming Products 500PCS
- HONGSHENG Pet Carrying Bag Pet Trolley Case Portable Push Wheel Out Of The Pet Box,2
- Kess InHouse alyZen Moonshadow AS ABOVE, SO BELOW (blueE) bluee Yellow Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
- Lucky Reptile Thermo Socket Expert Recessed Light for PAR 300 Spotlights
- orange LargeMajestic Pet Towers Rectangle Pet Bed orange Large
- Idea Nuova Bed in A Bag, 784857722604, Polyester, Multi, Twin
- Hunter Navy 87 Hunter Navy 87 Weatherbeeta Comfitec Plus Dynamic High Neck Lite Blanket
- Pet Online Rockery Decoration Aquarium Closet Frog Aquatic Eagle Bridge Decoration Rockery, 25 8 8cm
- Rechargeable LowNoise Cat Dog Hair Trimmer Electrical Pet Hair Clipper Remover Cutter Grooming Pets Accessories Haircut
- Green M Green M XGPT Pet Dog Beds Warm Kangaroo mother animal shape hi lamb plus cotton dog pad hot dog kennel
- bluee Master Equipment Versa Competition Table, bluee
- Kaxima Pet Bed for Pet Mat Waterproof Sponge not Deformed Kennel cat nest
- 0 PARABOLIC Sport Front(Sold by Pair) (00)
- Pet stairs Pet Step Ladder Removable And Washable Ladder To Bed for Cats
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.