If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Generic Stainless Steel Dog Chain 40feet color Black
- IRIS Wire Pet Pen Starter Set, Pink
- Kruuse KR274056 Buster Soft Cube for Dogs, 8 Unit Display Pack, 4 Magenta Red and 4 bluee
- Leaps & Bounds Slide 'n Nibble Treat Toy, 9 Diameter by Leaps & Bounds
- N3 M 50cmSweety Pet Dog Bed Cat Bed House Cushion Kennel Sofa with Pillow Warm Sleeping Bag,N13,M 50cm
- Pet Massage Bath Brush,Dog Shampoo Brush Pet Silicone Massage Comb Dog Bath Tool
- Red Dingo Perfect Fit Dog Raincoat (9.8 x 12.6 x 18.1in) (Black)
- KESS InHouse Heidi Jennings Tempting Multicolord Circles Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
- DIYthinker Turkey National Flag Asia Country Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- blueE JYB Pet Airways pet shipping cages cat cages dog box dog suitcase cage out of box , bluee
- Dean and Tyler DT DELIGHT , Leather Dog Collar with Felt Padding and Strong Hardware Black Size 20-Inch by 2-Inch Fits Neck 18-Inch to 22-Inch
- FurHaven Pet Dog Bed Orthopedic Congreenible Sherpa Panel Outdoor Mattress Pet Bed for Dogs & Cats, Sand, Large
- Buckle-Down Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar Superman Action Blocks Red bluee 1 Wide Fits 9-15 Neck Small
- Pet Nail Grinder ，Portable Ultra Quiet Electric Dog Nail File ，Gentle Paws Grooming Trimming Nail Clippers for Dogs, Cats, Hamsters, Rabbits, Birds, and Other Household Pets of
- S& xFF08;4533& xFF09;100 pieces Gowind7 Pet Absorbent Diapers Dog Urine Pad Pet Cleaning Supplies Multi-size (S)
- X-Large 40\ Kess InHouse Jolene Heckman Fall Flowers Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , Floral
- BiOrb Medium Sea Fan, Crimson by biOrb
- B MTFZD Comfort Portable Single Shoulder Hand Pet Bag， Travel Carrier Cats Dogs Puppy Breathable Carry Lightweight (color D)
- Best of Breed Treeing Walker Coon Dog Doggie Bone Treat Jar
- Dog Toy, pet Molar Stick biteResistant Bones Teddy Bear golden Retriever Large Dog Puppies Puppy Teeth Supplies,orange,L
- Girls Raincoat – Reusable Waterproof Hooded Coat for Girls,Best Rain Gear for Rain School Day,Hiking and Camping,Red,M
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.