If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Generic Stainless Steel Dog Chain 40feet color Black
- IRIS Wire Pet Pen Starter Set, Pink
- Kruuse KR274056 Buster Soft Cube for Dogs, 8 Unit Display Pack, 4 Magenta Red and 4 bluee
- Leaps & Bounds Slide 'n Nibble Treat Toy, 9 Diameter by Leaps & Bounds
- N3 M 50cmSweety Pet Dog Bed Cat Bed House Cushion Kennel Sofa with Pillow Warm Sleeping Bag,N13,M 50cm
- Pet Massage Bath Brush,Dog Shampoo Brush Pet Silicone Massage Comb Dog Bath Tool
- Purina Puppy Chow(Pack of Two)
- 60 Count Bayer Synovi G4 Soft Chews for Dogs, Joint Supplement, 60ct, Glucosamine, Turmeric, Boswelllia serrata, Creatine with Naturally Derived Ingredients for Dogs of All Ages, Sizes and Breeds
- Equilibrium Stretch & Flex Over Reach Boots Large X Large White
- B S B S Pet Cooling Mat, Summer Dog Cat Cooling Pad (color B, Size S)
- Borzoi standing, memorial, urn for dog's ashes, with dog statue, ArtDog
- 2-Way Coupler with Handle Leash-3 5-inch wide 2-Way Dual Double Dog leash with Adjustable Coupler Nylon No Tangle Padded Handle walking and training leashes for Two Small Medium Dogs (2-Way Coupler with Handle Leash-3 5-inch wide)
- Cleartides Refugium 360S With Built in Reactor (260l) Full Kit. Phosphate & Nitrate Removal
- Organic Baked Dog Treats Apple 14oz
- Red US7.5 EU38 UK5.5 CN38 Red US7.5 EU38 UK5.5 CN38 HSXZ Women's shoes PU Spring Fall Comfort Snow Boots Boots Wedge Heel for Casual Red Yellow Black
- Western Saddle Leather Repair Kit Dark Oil
- 30 by 40\ Kess InHouse Original Ciao Metallic Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
- Collegiate Comfort Crown Padded Raised Flash Bridle Black
- BuckleDown DCWGC007WM Dog Collar Seatbelt Buckle, Grumpy Cat with Face C U Black bluee, 1.5 by 1623
- Dog Coat Stylish Small Puppy Dog Clothes Winter Coat Small Dog Warm Soft Down Jacket Cotton Padded Windproof Dog Apparel,WineRed,L
- Friendly READIGRASS GREEN OAT FORAGE 1KG x8
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.