If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Product material: melamine, stainless steel.
Product color: stainless steel primary color +green.
Product size: M: 13*7*10.5cm, L: 17*9*13cm.
Tip: There are only dog bowls and no other products.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- GUOWEIKD's store Pet Waterproof Lightweight Capsule Handbag Multiple Air Vents Breathable Pets Cats Dog Animals Safe RucksackComfortable Breathable Pet Backpack 43X30X22CM (Green)
- Meng Pet Solid Wood Pet Cat Bed Multifunctional Solid Wood Furniture Pet Tent House Pet Tent Bed Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor
- Pink S Pink S Newtensina Soft Bow Ties Dog Collar Classic Flower Sakura Design Cute Bow Ties for Dogs Cats Pink S
- Solar-powered pond pump kit Rimini plus N
- Weaver Leather Austin Breast Collar, Rich Brown
- Black SmallGAOJIN6868 Leather Dog Leash,Soft and Super Strong Belt Leather Dog Training Leash Lead Cushioned Leather Handle Explosionproof Spring Suitable for Large and Medium Dogs Walking 122cm
- Apollo Comfy Rectangular Red Dog Bed Size 4 86x61cm
- Codos CP8000 Pet Dog Hairdress Rechargeable Electronic Low Vibration Low Noise Pet DogGrooming Clipper
- Dixinla Pet Collar Cloth Dog Card Collar cat Bell
- FirePB Pet Toy Rubber Pets Toy New Pattern Pets Nagen Toy Leakers Ball A Bake Tooth Dog Toy Goods M Dumbbell orange
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.