If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Fashion Pet Outdoor Dog Tweed Coat, X-Large, bluee
- MB Mercedes-Benz Crystal Dog Collar Small
- 1Pc Plastic Aquarium Fishbowl Water Plant Landscaping Decoration 20x16cm
- (Striped Red) Hamilton Poly Lead with Bolt Snap
- KESS InHouse Nandita Singh Mandala Floral Pink Multicolor Floral Pattern Pet Bowl, 7 Diameter
- Pennine Indoor Guinea Pig Cage
- pink gold 1.2 inch Wide O Ring for Fashion, Dog Collars, and Belts Package of 10
- USB Electronics Mosquito Killer Lamp Pest Control Electric Mosquito Killer Fly Trap LED Light Lamp Bug Insect Repeller Zapper S Black
- 4in1 Pet Grooming Set, Cutting Scissors, Thinning Shear, Curved Sharp Shears for Small or Large Dogs, Cats or Other Pets
- Bucas Recuptex Therapy Rug 135
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.