If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Available in 3 sizes.
Bamboo vines provide durability for non-slip bases.
Dimensions are S-52*39cm, M-60*45cm, L-71*51cm
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog Warm Coat Cute Pet Puppy Cat Jumper Sweater Knitwear Apparel Clothes (Size XL)
- Gmi Petshield 6Bar Tubular Travel Barrier
- JIAHUADE 1 Set Small Boat and Paddle Small Ornament DIY Material Bryophyte Micro Landscape Meaty Plants Miniatures Figurine Garden Tools
- L100 Luxx IATA approved Airline Flight Kennel XL 40 with wheels
- Lex & Max RECTANGLE NEW CLASSIC 100X70 BLACK
- Neewa Dog Running Harness (XLarge, Red)
- Pet Folding Portable Travel Camping Tent, Door Hole Design Wear Resistant Washable Breathable Oxford Cloth Pet Tent It Can Be Used Outdoors and Home,Green
- Dasuquin for Small Medium Dogs 150 Count
- Qklovly Pet Dog Harness Adjustable Vest NoPull Reflective Breathable Outdoor Adventure for Small Medium Large Dog
- EUKANUBA Breed Specific Adult Yorkshire Terrier Dog Food 3 Pounds
- Cat tree activity center large cat climbing frame grabbing board sisal rope winding cat grinding claws multi cat family recommended
- Buckle-Down Dc-Wal001-L Ala Pit-Bull Portraits Stylized Dog Collar, Large, Black Multi color
- LED Light Aquarium Acrylic Three Splits Betta Fish Tank Triple Bow Fighting Isolation Hatch Breed Box bluee Purple AT007 Purple, 28x10x15cm
- M(48x35x40cm) Pet Dog Cat House Bed Dog house small dogs pet products waterproof house,M(48x35x40cm)
- PET LIFE 'Kitty-Square' Collapsible Travel Interactive Kitty Cat Tree Maze House Lounger Tunnel Lounge, One Size, Black and White
- S Warm Pet Cross Bag Backpack Bag Pet Backpack Dog Backpack Cat Backpack Outing Bag (Size S)
- Warm White 20\ Warm White 20\ LEDENET 20 2800K-3000K Warm White Supper Bright 30LEDs 5050 Aquarium LED Strip Waterproof Aluminum Lighting 12V DC (Warm White, 20 Long) by LEDENET
- bluee 402626cmFJH Pet Box Ventilation Cage Cat Dog Shoulder Diagonal Portable Travel Transport Car Out Of Consignment 3 colors (color Red, Size 40 26 26cm)
- B tideng Step Stool Wood HandFolding Stair Chair Home Ladder TwoStep MultiFunction Indoor Climbing Ladder (color D)
- Cwbedpan Feces, Single Floor Kitten, Big Cat, Toilet, Excrement Basin,Single Deck Large Pink
- DSstyles Portable Pet Hair Drying Tent Traveling Pet Cleaning Dry Bag Foldable Cage for Dog Cat Beige + Brown Small
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.