If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
For all laminae concerns.
For bad backs.
Free support and advice line from the Global Herbs Team.
Ships directly from the UK.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Black Sky bluee X-Large Black Sky bluee X-Large cuteNfuzzy Comfort Fit Reflective Winter Dog Blanket 600D Polyfil 150 Lining 210T (X-Large, Black Sky bluee)
- 16-Count Petmate Top Entry Litter Pan Liners for Cat (16-Count)
- Mirage Pet Products 58-64 BKLPKXXXL Here for The Boos Screen Print Dog Dress, 3X-Large, Black with Light Pink
- Paracord Double Ended Versatile Hands-Free Dog Walking or Training Leash (6 Foot Adjustable,Grey Glow Reflective)
- Red+Black Stock Show 2 Pcs Set Adjustable Bowtie Small Dog Collar with Bell Charm, Plaid Cute Bowtie Collar for Puppy Pup Doggie Small Dog, Red&Black
- White CXQ Dog Bowl Cat Bowl Drinking Water Bowl Large Capacity Round Bamboo Elevated Ceramic Bowl Cat Food Dog Food Bowl Pet Supplies (color White)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.