If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- GDZ Waterproof Dog Hammock Car Seat Cover,Size Universal Most Cars, Trucks and SUV Duty Scratch Proof Nonslip Durable Soft Pet Car Seat Cover
- Interpet Limited Tropical Fiddle Sticks (2 Pack)
- Koi Pure Energy 1,5 kg 3 mm
- Mosquito Killer Photocatalyst USB Home Silent Indoor Suitable for Home Outdoor Scenes
- MT Products Professional 8 Inch 4Pcs + Bag Pet Hair Cutting Scissors Sets Dog Grooming Shears Cutting & Thinning & Curved Pet Scissors Silver
- Pet Grooming Comb with Shedding Rake Massage Tool for Puppy and Kitten Dematting PP Brush
- PUPPIA International Puppia Harness Soft B Vest Pink XXLarge
- 4lbs, makes 16lbs of food The Honest Kitchen Thrive-4-Pound
- Bubble Magus BM-C3.5 Predein Skimmer
- 1 X-Large 1 X-Large Gwanna Dog Bed Cat Bed For Small Medium & Large Dogs, With Removable Washable Using High Elasticity PP Cotton, Replacement Covers & Blankets Also Avail Soft Pad for Pets Sleeping
- 4 XXL(75-92cm) 4 XXL(75-92cm) Dog Vest Harness, Reflective Adjustable Chest Strap Pet Traction Dog Chain Medium and Large Leash Collars Supplies Safety Buffer Belt Cat Vest (color 4, Size XXL(75-92cm))
- AngelJane Gift 3-Tier Wooden Hamster Cage House Rodent Mouse Pet Small Animal Wood Layers Kit Play Small Animals 105x60x56cm
- Hoof Treatment Boot by Davis Mfg (0)
- orange 3XXL orange 3XXL GRD Pet Bed Excellent Comfortable Rectangle Cuddler Ultra-Soft Plush Pet Sleeper Bed Durable Waterproof (3XXL, orange)
- Red MagiDeal Horse Saddle English Riding Stirrups Double Jointed Irons and Wide Base for Support
- Ware Manufacturing Canvas 1 Level Kitty Pop Up Condo Hideout
- Aquarium Ornaments Resin Castle Decorations Fish Tank Supplies Accessories,EcoFriendly Fish Tank Castle Aquarium Ornament,1
- CHELIZI Pet Supplies cat toy hammock swing cat sand creative cat nest cat cradle bed with bell ball multifunctional toys
- Composite Decking Tiles 12 Tiles (1.08m2), Grey
- Dog Water Bottles,Pet Travel Water Bottle with Leak Proof & Clever Compartment Storage Box Design,Portable Water Cup Bowls for Pet Outdoor Drinking14OZ
- GNC Pets Ultra Mega Calming Formula for All Dogs Beef Flavor 60 Soft Chews
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.