If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Black Mars Jun Pet Carrier,Cat Dog Puppy Travel Hiking Camping Pet Carrier Backpack, Space Capsule Bubble Design,Waterproof Soft-Sided Handbag Backpack for Cat and Small Dogs(Black)
- Pink Dog Leash,Double Traction Rope,One Traction Two, High Quality Nylon Rope Flexible Extendable Medium and Small Dog 3M Per Rope
- Small Dog Cool Mat, Durable Pet Cool Mat Non-Toxic Gel Self Cooling Pad, Great for Dogs Cats in Hot Summer, Cool and Comfortable, Bite Resistant,S
- Yingui Retractable Pet Leash Big Dog Rivet Chest Strap, Two-piece
- 9 Lives Indoor Complete Dry Cat Food, 12Pound
- Animal Treasures LBW0426 Birdie Jingle DingaLing Bird Toys
- Coffee 4 layersRejoicing Dog Stairs Pet Climbing Sponge Stairs Small Dog Teddy Sofa Bed Ladder for Bed Sofa Climbing Training
- Dodson and Horrell Grow Pellets (5kg) (Pack of 6)
- Favorite Pet Products TD55CAR Tiger Dreamz Trundle, 3 Way Bed, Caramel Cocoa
- Hexiansheng Cat Climb Trees Solid wood three layer cat furniture environmental predection cat Nest Cat toy platform Sisal 50 60 141cm
- KESS InHouse EL1002ADM02 Wildlife Africa 2 Brown Animals Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- LZRZBH Pet Supplies Dog Jogging Traction with Hyena Running Rope Running Dog Leash Pet Leash, Rope Length 110cm160cm, Person Waist 30130cm (color bluee)
- Outry Tactical Dog Training Vest, NoPull Harness, One Size Fits Most Black
- PetInn Dog Training Collar Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar w 3 Training Modes, Beep, Vibration and Shock, 100% Waterproof, Up to 1980ft Remote Range, 016 Shock Levels Dog eCollars (22 to 88lbs)
- Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Medium Aging 10+ Dry Dog Food, 30 Lb
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.