If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
SAFE & SECURE: This cat tree tower is made of safe and environment-friendly materials.
Material: acrylic fiber
Color: blue, white, yellow, powder
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog Vest Harness, Soft Outdoor Training Chest Strap Pet Clothes Traction for Small Medium Large Dogs Rope golden Hair Leash Teddy Safety Buffer (color Brown, Size XS)
- Glowing Artificial Mushroom Water Plant for Aquarium Fish Tank
- Jia He Pet Storage Bucket Cat Food Box Dog Food Box Portable Sealed Storage Bucket MoistureProof Storage Bucket pet Storage Grain Barrel @@
- L M Animal Farms DLM13083 Skunk Out 2Step Odor Elimination Kit for Dogs
- Lex & Max COVER RECT. ROYAL FUR 100X70 SILVERFOX
- Neater Pet Brands Neater Feeder Deluxe for Medium Dogs in Cranberry
- Pet Harness Chest Straps Dog Set Supplies ExplosionProof Pet Chest Strap Traction Rope Suitable for Medium and LargeSized Dogs
- Dog Expedition TC1 Add-on Border Patrol Collar
- Resin Castle Living Room Aquarium Decorations Environmental Health Crafts Rockery Aquarium Decorations
- Havana Full Havana Full Rhinegold German Leather Rolled Double Bridle With Reins
- Copper Pet Gear I-GO2 Roller Backpack, Travel Carrier, Car Seat for Cats Dogs, Mesh Ventilation, Included Tether, Telescoping Handle, Storage Pouch
- B AYCC Pet Space Bag, Portable, Transparent And Breathable, Waterproof Capsule Backpack, Pet Backpack Carrier, Travel Bubble Backpack,B
- C 705515cm C 705515cm Pet Bed,Ultra Comfort Pet mat,Dogs & Cats Four Seasons Universal Pet Bed
- Derby House Elite Medium All-In-One Turnout Rug 5ft6 Black Cool Grey
- Pet Myyxt Dog Seat Covers Barrier for Car Truck Back Seat Washable Waterproof Durable
- S YunYilian Kennel Pet Mat Small Medium Large Dog Supplies Bed Dog House Cat Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal (Size S)
- Weaver Leather Unisex-Adult Saddle Pad 35-1666-P8, Sand Turquoise Stripe, 32 L x 32 W
- Camouflage Mesh Pet Leash Vest Type Breathable Buffer Rope Small and Medium Dogs (color RED, Size XL)
- Bison Pet Dog 3Piece Set in Hawaiian Red by Bison Pet
- CZHCFF Striped dog bed and sofa cushion cool pet cushion breathable summer comfortable middle puppy
- DYYTR Waterproof Fabric Soft Side Pet Backpack Cat Small Dog Foldable Rucksack Carrier Bag Breathable Mesh And Organized Shoulder Straps
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.