If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Multi-layer filtration system, increase filtering effect
Oil film treatment, up and down right and left adjustment
Flow control valve, adjustable to suit flow
Fill the filter with water before opening the filter for the first time
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Khaki 302042cm Khaki 302042cm JFRI Pet Carrier Pet out of the cat bag portable backpack back dog back cat bag chest dual-use business bag
- A Pet Bag Backpack pet cage Out Portable cat Backpack Space Capsule pet Bag cat Backpack
- 40304.5CM Pet Mattress Cat Pad Dog Mattress Pet Mattress Washable Non Sticky Resistance to Bites (Size 40 30 4.5CM)
- bluee chair bluee chair Waterproof Quilted Reversible Furniture Predector,Sofa Slipcover,bluee,chair
- AmazonBasics Foldable Metal Pet Exercise and Playpen with Door, 48
- Onecolor Large Onecolor Large Dog Clothes golden Retriever Samura Labrador Cotton Vest Fall and Winter Warm Big Dog Vest Pet Clothing,Onecolor-L
- Red M Red M AUSWIEI Pet Leash Dog Dog Leash Nylon Pet Leash (color Red, Size M)
- Up Country Moose Collar L
- bluee Buffalo Basics Cat Fish & Potato Entree Wet Cat Food, 3 oz Can, Pack of 24
- A LAoligei Double Shoulder Bag Breathable Backpack Chest Bag Out Portable Cotton
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.